Opening number with introduction of the skaters (top 5). The ladies top 5 are not there, perhaps taking a rest/preparing?
Fun little Michael Jackson program (Billie Jean) by Crystal Kiang. Worked the crowd.
Kirsten Moore-Towers/Dylan Moscovitch did their "Bring It On" routine. It was fun, though Kirsten fell on sbs triple toe and throw triple salchow. They also had problems with their last lift. They must be tired?
Takahiko Kozuka did his "Glee" number, but I'm not sure it fits his introvert style. He did a beautiful triple axel, triple toe and double axel. His death drop into back sit is huge. His back scratch is very nice too.
Madison Chock/Greg Zuerlein did their soft and lyrical "Romeo & Juliet" routine. Now, if they could just make Greg seem a bit older...
Why is the commericials cutting into the beginning of the numbers?
Rachael Flatt did her "I Want to Hold Your Hand" routine. A triple flip and single axel. Did she copy and paste the step sequence from her "East of Eden" SP? They looked similiar.
tyvm for notice MrScroogeMcDuck
* Caitlin Yankowskas/John Coughlin did the same routine as Nationals. I found it a bit boring.
* Adam Rippon did the "I'm Yours" routine, wearing a T-shirt with the print "Get your scrant on". What does that mean? 2A, 3F, 'rippon' 3Lz, 3S.
* Vanessa Crone/Paul Poirier did a dancy number, don't know the music. I haven't seen it before.
* Alissa Czisny did "I Like The Way (You Move)". Held on to 2A and 3T, lovely spins. She's too cute to pull of sexy...But wow, she looks very skinny and tall in that costume.
* Meagan Duhamel/Eric Radford did a number, I hadn't seen before, can't remember the name of the music. 3STh and sbs 3T
* Jeremy Abbott did "Rhythm of Love". 2A, 3Lo, 3T. Good to see him smile.
[TAIWAN]Jordan JU 哥 with the SEX BOMB revival!! lol wonder if Plushy's his idol
* Melinda Wang, skating with pink fans in hands. 1A, nice falling leafs.
* Jordan Ju with "Sex Bomb". 2A stepout, 3S stepout, 3T+2T. He's no Plushenko, I'm afraid.
* Maia Shibunta/Alex Shibutani "La Vie En Rose". Nice as usual.
* Mirai Nagasu "Fireflies", nice blue dress. 3F, 3Lo, 2A. Lovely ending spin.
* Paige Lawrence/Rudi Swiegers skating to some country music. 3LzTh hand down.
* Yuzuru Hanyu "Vertigo". God, he is skinny. 4T! Gorgeous Ina Bauer, 3S.
* Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje "I Love Rock 'n' Roll".
* Mao Asada "Ballade No. 1". 3F, 2Lo, 2A, 2A. I love this program!
* Qing Pang/Jian Tong "Impossible Dream". 3Tw, huge 3STh. Very nice! FS encore: big 3LoTh, BiDs, Li.
* Daisuke Takahashi "Amélie". 3F, 3A, 3F. SP Encore: SlSt, CCoSp.
* Meryl Davis/Charlie White "The Way I Am", "The Rhythm of Love". Are they supposed to portray kids, anyone know? "Bollywood" OD Encore.
* Miki Ando "Why Do People Fall in Love". 2A, 3T, 3S. A smooth, relaxed number. SP Encore: SlSt, CCoSp (when did her I-spin get so flexible?), LSp)
Dylan Moscovitch lifts Rudi Swiegers over head in the closing number