Thread: What do you want to see at Worlds ...Ladies

Threaded View

What do you want to see at Worlds ...Ladies

Thanks IP for coming up with the original idea for this thread.

That said here's what I want to see:

** Rachael to get a ratified 2A-3L and a 3F-3T in her long program. I think it is gutsy of her to try this layout and is much more realistic then the 3Z-3L she was looking to do earlier this season (and never did).

** Continuing on that thread, I would like to see Rachael/Alissa to get three spots back. Any combination will do, but would be great if either one of them could sneak for a medal and the other finishes it off with at least a top 10 finish.

** Miki to prove her naysayers wrong and win the title. I was very "eh" on her last year but clearly there is some sort of inner resolve in her, and that has made me an admirer of her skating. That said, I think to win this, I would like her to do it with a 3Z-3L. I know she can do it, we've seen it in practice. She just has to go for it!

** Actually, I wouldn't mind if Mao won the title either. It's been a nitty gritty journey for her this year, and she has not let up on her efforts to get those jumps ready. I would like fully rotated 3As for both SP/LP, no flutz and maybe a 3F-3L combo?

** I'm looking forward to see how Yuna develops in her artistry, particularity with her Airang program. I think she could bring the house down and run away from the title also.

** I would like to see Carolina with a Lutz/Flip jump. I do like her LP, but the lack of difficult content makes it hard for me to be a full on fan.

** I think I'd like to see Min-jung Kwak with a top 12 finish. This is unlikely given her competitors, but I thought she had a decent performance at 4CC. She did finish ahead two of the three Canadians. And I think she could give the European skaters a run for their money as well.
    Last edited by Mrs. P; 02-20-2011 at 05:56 PM.