I don't predict in this slippery sport, but I see the possibility of fans predicting the podium and getting at least two out of three correct.
So for me, it is (in no particular order) Carolina, Mao and Yuna. I'm assuming Carolina will repeat her exquisite GP program at Worlds, and Mao will not fall back as she did in GPs, and Yuna, I'm just guessing. I haven't seen her.
But I am sure I got 2 out of 3 for the podium.
Anybody but Carolina can make the podium and I'd be fine with it.
I'd like to see, amongst many other things, at the Worlds...;
- (yet another) perfect performance by Miki
- epitome of beauty in Carolina and Alissa
- exquisite Mao
- sublime Yu-Na
- Alena's smile at K&C
- Jenna's lutz
- Kanako's smile from the beginning to the end, in abundance
- Rachel pumping fists with joy
- Kiira skating her free programme clean
- Elene nailing all jumps
- Laura skate, full stop...
and I want...
- All the girls to go home happy and ready to tackle next season;
- All the women to go home satisfied and motivated for another season;
- All the ladies to let themselves go a bit after the competition finishes, and really enjoy wonderful Japanese food (and sweets!) till their heart's content.
1. YuNa Kim...HEALTHY and WELL PREPARED YuNa is UNBEATABLE.
2. Mao Asada...Mao is the only person who can overtake YuNa.
3. Miki Ando...She is a Bronze medal contender last two years.
I don't understand what Mao has done to her jumps after all those suffering...
1. Her 3Axel was better at the Olympic in Vancouver.
2. She still FLUTZs.
3. Her Flip is still same.
4. NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL.
Why bothered to change?