Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Junior Worlds - Short Dance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    Cizeron needs a new partner, she is not coming even close to his abilities (check the video).
    I must agree with you. He is so much stronger as a skater than she is. I quickly checked their bios. Apparently they've been skating since 2008, which is shame - all the partnership building they've invested. On the other hand, they are both still young 15 & 16, so Cizeron has time to build partnership with another skater, granted if that's what he chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by CARA View Post
    I must agree with you. He is so much stronger as a skater than she is. I quickly checked their bios. Apparently they've been skating since 2008, which is shame - all the partnership building they've invested. On the other hand, they are both still young 15 & 16, so Cizeron has time to build partnership with another skater, granted if that's what he chooses.
    They have skate together 6 years. They 5 times French champions, 3 novice, 2 junior.
    He is real star. He need someone like Tiffany Zahorsky, they same age.
    The problem is his coach is the mother of Gabriella, so I think he never allowed to change partner.
    Last edited by Mattieu; 03-03-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    They have skate together 6 years. They 5 times French champions, 3 novice, 2 junior.
    He is real star. He need someone like Tiffany Zahorsky, they same age.
    The problem is his coach is the mother of Gabriella, so I think he never allowed to change partner.
    That's a tough situation he is in. It appears he would have to leave the club/coach to find an equally strong partner. Does he have a mentor other than his coach? Given his accomplishments (5 times French champions, 3 novice, 2 junior), I would assume the French Federation has high hope for him. I watched Tiffany Zahorsky skating with her partner. She's good.

Strangely the FFSG think Gabriella the talented one.
    Yes, the FFSG has high hope for the couple, they think number 1 couple junior.
    The federation monitor all skater on french team junior, they give advices.
    But the mum of Gabriella coach for federation, so is difficult situation for Guillaume to change partner.

Custom Title
    Strangely the FFSG think Gabriella the talented one.
    Yes, the FFSG has high hope for the couple, they think number 1 couple junior.
    The federation monitor all skater on french team junior, they give advices.
    But the mum of Gabriella coach for federation, so is difficult situation for Guillaume to change partner.
    Quelle domage Matthieu

How can they close their eyes to such a disparity ? From the moment they took the first pose, I couldn't take my eyes off Guillaume. Whenever i looked at Gabriella, she had no extension in neither arms nor legs.

Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    Quelle domage Matthieu

How can they close their eyes to such a disparity ? From the moment they took the first pose, I couldn't take my eyes off Guillaume. Whenever i looked at Gabriella, she had no extension in neither arms nor legs.
    Exactly herios, a lot of French find the mismatching uncomfortable to see. He so beautiful and is sad but she not so beautiful with awkward elbows and knees.
    Last edited by Mattieu; 03-03-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Custom Title
    Exactly herios, a lot of French find the mismatching uncomfortable to see. He so beautiful and is sad but she not so beautiful with awkward elbows and knees.
    Humm...Is there politics in play? I wonder if the coach Papadakis is an influencial voice at the French federation.

Quote Originally Posted by CARA View Post
    Humm...Is there politics in play? I wonder if the coach Papadakis is an influencial voice at the French federation.
    Of course there is politics in play, this is skating, lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4