Junior Worlds - Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Junior Worlds - Short Dance

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Great performance by the Slovakians to be up in 4th place, considering they didn't even reach the final round in the Europeans. Disappointed to see the Spandiards at the bottom end of the Top 10. Hope K/M can move up from 6th, I really like their free dance. It is now M/K's to lose, they have been so dominant all year.

oleada

Record Breaker
Hope K/M can move up; they are my favorite team here! But they are still so young.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Cizeron needs a new partner, she is not coming even close to his abilities (check the video).

I must agree with you. He is so much stronger as a skater than she is. I quickly checked their bios. Apparently they've been skating since 2008, which is shame - all the partnership building they've invested. On the other hand, they are both still young 15 & 16, so Cizeron has time to build partnership with another skater, granted if that's what he chooses.

Mattieu

Medalist
I must agree with you. He is so much stronger as a skater than she is. I quickly checked their bios. Apparently they've been skating since 2008, which is shame - all the partnership building they've invested. On the other hand, they are both still young 15 & 16, so Cizeron has time to build partnership with another skater, granted if that's what he chooses.

They have skate together 6 years. They 5 times French champions, 3 novice, 2 junior.
He is real star. He need someone like Tiffany Zahorsky, they same age.
The problem is his coach is the mother of Gabriella, so I think he never allowed to change partner.

Last edited:

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
They have skate together 6 years. They 5 times French champions, 3 novice, 2 junior.
He is real star. He need someone like Tiffany Zahorsky, they same age.
The problem is his coach is the mother of Gabriella, so I think he never allowed to change partner.

That's a tough situation he is in. It appears he would have to leave the club/coach to find an equally strong partner. Does he have a mentor other than his coach? Given his accomplishments (5 times French champions, 3 novice, 2 junior), I would assume the French Federation has high hope for him. I watched Tiffany Zahorsky skating with her partner. She's good.

Mattieu

Medalist
Strangely the FFSG think Gabriella the talented one.
Yes, the FFSG has high hope for the couple, they think number 1 couple junior.
The federation monitor all skater on french team junior, they give advices.
But the mum of Gabriella coach for federation, so is difficult situation for Guillaume to change partner.

herios

Medalist
Strangely the FFSG think Gabriella the talented one.
Yes, the FFSG has high hope for the couple, they think number 1 couple junior.
The federation monitor all skater on french team junior, they give advices.
But the mum of Gabriella coach for federation, so is difficult situation for Guillaume to change partner.

Quelle domage Matthieu:disapp:

How can they close their eyes to such a disparity ? From the moment they took the first pose, I couldn't take my eyes off Guillaume. Whenever i looked at Gabriella, she had no extension in neither arms nor legs.

Mattieu

Medalist
Quelle domage Matthieu:disapp:

How can they close their eyes to such a disparity ? From the moment they took the first pose, I couldn't take my eyes off Guillaume. Whenever i looked at Gabriella, she had no extension in neither arms nor legs.

Exactly herios, a lot of French find the mismatching uncomfortable to see. He so beautiful and is sad but she not so beautiful with awkward elbows and knees.

Last edited:

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Exactly herios, a lot of French find the mismatching uncomfortable to see. He so beautiful and is sad but she not so beautiful with awkward elbows and knees.

Humm...Is there politics in play? :think: I wonder if the coach Papadakis is an influencial voice at the French federation.