Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Ladies SP-Courtney Hicks up first

Custom Title
    Ah well I wasn't really watching anyway, so I'm not too bummed, only really saw Elizaveta's performance in its entirety, so I'm happy. Will just follow along like everyone else, and wait for youtube later on.

Custom Title
    I really enjoyed Yuki Nishino's skate! 3Lz(possible<)2T, 3Lo, 2A. Much more mature and artistic than she was when she first burst into the scene. Lovely spins and nice feel for the music.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    I could have sworn it was a 3Lz-3T... But my feed is awful at the moment, so don't quote me on that. haha
    Yes, it was 3Lz-3T for sure. Actually it was the only I saw of Polina's SP, that feed is...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
    Yes, it was 3Lz-3T for sure. Actually it was the only I saw of Polina's SP, that feed is...
    Ah, that explains the score! I wasn't sure, with the skippy feed, it's hard to tell. Thanks for the correction.

Custom Title
    Ira Vannut bombed :(
    Only saw two elements, but they were 3Lz+2T big stumble and a 1Lo, so...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    What happened to Kate Charbonneau--didn't she place respectably at this event last year? Surely she didn't age out?
    Charbonneau has had a terrible year, bombing nearly every time out. The two ladies here beat her at Canadian Nationals.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    What happened to Kate Charbonneau--didn't she place respectably at this event last year? Surely she didn't age out?
    Actually Charbonneau this season was even worse than Najarro and skated poorly at Nationals, so....

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Ira Vannut bombed :(
    Only saw two elements, but they were 3Lz+2T big stumble and a 1Lo, so...
    And I only saw clean 2A and a spin. Too bad she didn't skate well, but she competed almost at every junior and senior events this season, skated at the Olympic Winter Festival and some senior B's, so maybe she is too tired... Anyway, I still like Ira very much

Custom Title
    thanks for the link! I love korean tv and korean variety shows....no joke.

Custom Title
    I'm happy to see Liza finally having a good SP! I'm very curious to see her program. I hope now Adelina will deliver as well

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    I'm happy to see Liza finally having a good SP! I'm very curious to see her program. I hope now Adelina will deliver as well
    It's already on youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRs4rNVrb_s

Custom Title
    Oh, thanks a lot

Custom Title
    No 3+3 from Agnes.

I only saw the beginning and some replay, and I also thought she looked really slow.

Custom Title
    I only saw Agnes's 3T-2T, 3Lo and layback and then my feed freezed again... Nice spins and jumps, but is she really as slow as it seems?

Custom Title
    Silete: Only saw 3Lo, a spin and a 2A, all which looked good. I like her much better than Meite. I can't stand the vocal music, though.

ETA: FRom the replay, I see she also did 3F+2T. Good for her.

Custom Title
    Very good score from Agnes, could only imagine what it would have been if she had done a 3/3 combo., would hazard to guess she would have tied with the Russians.

Great job from the American, now I await the other phenomenal American Christina Gao, whom blew me away as well at US Nationals with her 3/3!

She and Agnes are definitely the future of American Ladies skating, they are the only two that blew me away with their jumps at Nationals. Lol IIRC in fact I went bonkers over the two of them! (:^D

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast