Ladies SP-Courtney Hicks up first | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP-Courtney Hicks up first

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm watching the link Spun Silver provided (btw haven't even tried the other ones posted because I don't want to download anything anymore for security reasons).

Lol, actually I'm not really watching because I'm multi-tasking, doing several things at once, will have my full attention when the last group skates. :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Oh great, just as I get SBS back online, it appears skating is gone. Grrr. The gorealra software I tried a few times but it after installing it won't activate--and considering it's a crappy stream, I guess I won't bother and will depend on the crumbs of pbp information generously offered by some of you + the ISU results board. And youtube later.

oleada

Record Breaker
Polina Shelepen: 3Lz+2T, 3Lo, 2A. Jumps looked good and she seemed more polished than in the past.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
From a perusal of the results board it seems that Canada's lady is in serious danger of not making the FS, given the rest of the field still to skate. :eek:

What happened to Kate Charbonneau--didn't she place respectably at this event last year? Surely she didn't age out?

Last edited:

genki

On the Ice
Those feeds are showing cartoons?
ok, i will see them on u tube. Some people are really quick!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah well I wasn't really watching anyway, so I'm not too bummed, only really saw Elizaveta's performance in its entirety, so I'm happy. :) Will just follow along like everyone else, and wait for youtube later on. :cool:

oleada

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed Yuki Nishino's skate! 3Lz(possible<)2T, 3Lo, 2A. Much more mature and artistic than she was when she first burst into the scene. Lovely spins and nice feel for the music.

oleada

Record Breaker
Yes, it was 3Lz-3T for sure. Actually it was the only I saw of Polina's SP, that feed is...:disapp:

Ah, that explains the score! I wasn't sure, with the skippy feed, it's hard to tell. Thanks for the correction.

oleada

Record Breaker
Ira Vannut bombed :(
Only saw two elements, but they were 3Lz+2T big stumble and a 1Lo, so...

oleada

Record Breaker
What happened to Kate Charbonneau--didn't she place respectably at this event last year? Surely she didn't age out?

Charbonneau has had a terrible year, bombing nearly every time out. The two ladies here beat her at Canadian Nationals.

Lucky Star

Final Flight

Actually Charbonneau this season was even worse than Najarro and skated poorly at Nationals, so....

Ira Vannut bombed :(
Only saw two elements, but they were 3Lz+2T big stumble and a 1Lo, so...
And I only saw clean 2A and a spin. Too bad she didn't skate well, but she competed almost at every junior and senior events this season, skated at the Olympic Winter Festival and some senior B's, so maybe she is too tired... Anyway, I still like Ira very much :)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I'm happy to see Liza finally having a good SP! I'm very curious to see her program. I hope now Adelina will deliver as well:)