Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Ladies SP-Courtney Hicks up first

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    OMG, that link Spun Silver provided just showed a replay of Elizaveta's entire SP performance.

I still don't like her music, choreography, or style of dress, but the jumps were very well done, especially the Tano 2Axel, which was my favorite part of her program.

I want to see her once she has matured, grown up a bit, slowed down so one can enjoy each and every one of her movements, not rushed, and doesn't look like a little girl out there on the ice. But for juniors, it was a very fine performance.
    This girl is really good! I am impressed.

Custom Title
    Liinamae - 3F+2T, 2Lo, 2A. Skates a bit small, but her basics are good. Some nice details in the program. New SB.

Custom Title
    Is the SBS live link still working for you guys? Mine was working a while ago, but now I'm getting a "stream currently not available--please try again later message." Both from direct China-Korea link and also going through a Hong Kong server. Weird. If your stream is working, tell me if you are in Europe or North America, I'll try one of those VPN server options. Thx.

Custom Title
    http://www.lookfortv.com/en/countmedia.php?c=6729
    is working for me, bigsisjiejie.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Is the SBS live link still working for you guys? Mine was working a while ago, but now I'm getting a "stream currently not available--please try again later message." Both from direct China-Korea link and also going through a Hong Kong server. Weird. If your stream is working, tell me if you are in Europe or North America, I'll try one of those VPN server options. Thx.
    I'm in Russia and it works for me

Custom Title
    I'm watching the link Spun Silver provided (btw haven't even tried the other ones posted because I don't want to download anything anymore for security reasons).

Lol, actually I'm not really watching because I'm multi-tasking, doing several things at once, will have my full attention when the last group skates.

Custom Title
    http://gorealra.sbs.co.kr/g3/silverl...ChannelID=TV01

I am watching this one. But the screen is small.

Custom Title
    NO! Are they already done showing skating? Do we have to go back to the horrible feed?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    NO! Are they already done showing skating? Do we have to go back to the horrible feed?
    Yes :(

Custom Title
    Oh great, just as I get SBS back online, it appears skating is gone. Grrr. The gorealra software I tried a few times but it after installing it won't activate--and considering it's a crappy stream, I guess I won't bother and will depend on the crumbs of pbp information generously offered by some of you + the ISU results board. And youtube later.

Custom Title
    Polina Shelepen: 3Lz+2T, 3Lo, 2A. Jumps looked good and she seemed more polished than in the past.

oh that sucks.

Custom Title
    From a perusal of the results board it seems that Canada's lady is in serious danger of not making the FS, given the rest of the field still to skate.

What happened to Kate Charbonneau--didn't she place respectably at this event last year? Surely she didn't age out?
    Last edited by bigsisjiejie; 03-04-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Custom Title
    Those feeds are showing cartoons?
    ok, i will see them on u tube. Some people are really quick!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Polina Shelepen: 3Lz+2T, 3Lo, 2A. Jumps looked good and she seemed more polished than in the past.
    I could have sworn it was a 3Lz-3T... But my feed is awful at the moment, so don't quote me on that. haha

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast