Ladies - Long Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Liza got higher marks than Adelina in Transitions, Choreography and Interpretation! Finally the judges reword her for her Asturias program! Still, in second place. But Liza and Adelina are virtually tied in PCS!

I believe that if Liza would have skated the way she did in Jr nationals(in the LP), she would be the winner. Still, she kept it together! Happy for both of them

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
And from what I saw, the PCS are really fair! Too bad about the mistakes from Liza. She had a really good chance to beat Adelina here. But I think, afterwards both will be really happy!

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
2A-3T
2A-3T-2Lo
3Lz fall (underrotatated)
3F
FCCSp4
3Lz-2T (the lutz was two footed)
3S underrotated (<)
3Lo (<)
CCoSp4
SlSt3
LSp2

Too bad about all the mistakes ... she really improved since last season - but that were too many mistakes!

Last edited by a moderator:

gold12345

Medalist
Agnes was THRILLED at the end of her program!! I didn't see much of it, but it must have went well. lol

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
2A-3T
3F
3Lz-2T
3Lo underrotated
3Lz
3S underotated
3T2T2Lo
- from what I saw

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I just realized that Adelina, not only won everything on the Jr circuit, but she won every single SP and LP! That's amazing.

Liza had a big score considering her mistakes: no 3-3 doubled her 3S and step-out of the 2A-3T. Plus, her Goe for the second 3Lz and 3F were close to 0, which means she didn't have great landings(her 3Lz is monstrous usually) And she was just 5 points behind Adelina!:think:

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
I just realized that Adelina, not only won everything on the Jr circuit, but she won every single SP and LP! That's amazing.

And, internationally, she only fell once. That's amazing consistency especially with the content she's attempting. Wow.

I'm so happy for Adelina and Liza that they've gone 1-2 here and lived up to the hype and expectations. I'm also glad Agnes did a much better performance of her LP than she did on the GP circuit.

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
Liza was great here ... yesterday she only lost to Adelina because she had to skate so early!
Today she made to many mistakes. Great situation for both! Liza CAN beat Adelina when she skates clean, and this situation helps both girls!
Really hope they will battle against each other for many many years - and we will have a lot of fun with this girls!

jaylee

Medalist
I missed big chunks of Adelina and Liza's, but I'm really happy for them both for doing so well under all the pressure and winning well-deserved gold and silver.

I was disappointed in Agnes's SP, felt it was lackluster. But what a thrill to see her perform a clean LP. Much better energy and commitment, and the crowd really responded. I was really happy to see her move up after 5th place in the SP and win a second medal under much harder circumstances.

jaylee

Medalist
They're posing for pictures and all standing on the same level. Liza is tiny, Adelina is taller, and Agnes is an absolute giant!