Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Ladies - Long Program

Custom Title
    So, we have Gold and Silver for Russia ... and Bronze for USA - but who? Gao or Agnes?

Custom Title
    Agnes was THRILLED at the end of her program!! I didn't see much of it, but it must have went well. lol

Custom Title
    2A-3T
    3F
    3Lz-2T
    3Lo underrotated
    3Lz
    3S underotated
    3T2T2Lo
    - from what I saw
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 03-05-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Agnes wins the bronze medal! Yay!

Custom Title
    Yay, I love this podium!

Custom Title
    I just realized that Adelina, not only won everything on the Jr circuit, but she won every single SP and LP! That's amazing.

Liza had a big score considering her mistakes: no 3-3 doubled her 3S and step-out of the 2A-3T. Plus, her Goe for the second 3Lz and 3F were close to 0, which means she didn't have great landings(her 3Lz is monstrous usually) And she was just 5 points behind Adelina!
    Last edited by Mirunna; 03-05-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    I just realized that Adelina, not only won everything on the Jr circuit, but she won every single SP and LP! That's amazing.
    And, internationally, she only fell once. That's amazing consistency especially with the content she's attempting. Wow.

I'm so happy for Adelina and Liza that they've gone 1-2 here and lived up to the hype and expectations. I'm also glad Agnes did a much better performance of her LP than she did on the GP circuit.

Custom Title
    Liza was great here ... yesterday she only lost to Adelina because she had to skate so early!
    Today she made to many mistakes. Great situation for both! Liza CAN beat Adelina when she skates clean, and this situation helps both girls!
    Really hope they will battle against each other for many many years - and we will have a lot of fun with this girls!

Custom Title
    I missed big chunks of Adelina and Liza's, but I'm really happy for them both for doing so well under all the pressure and winning well-deserved gold and silver.

I was disappointed in Agnes's SP, felt it was lackluster. But what a thrill to see her perform a clean LP. Much better energy and commitment, and the crowd really responded. I was really happy to see her move up after 5th place in the SP and win a second medal under much harder circumstances.

Custom Title
    They're posing for pictures and all standing on the same level. Liza is tiny, Adelina is taller, and Agnes is an absolute giant!

Custom Title
    And all three look sooooo happy!!

Custom Title
    I'm also happy to see them live up to the hype! The scores here really proved that Liza can beat Adelina. If both go clean, you can't predict the winner and that's amazing! I'm so sad for Polina though, as crazy as this sounds, she should be more relaxed entering the Senior circuit, as she has the ability to surpass both Leonova and Makarova easier than she had with Liza/Adelina. Also, I'm anxious to see Roza again, she was amazing at the last Russian cup(which she won) and at Jr nationals, where she almost beating Polina!

Custom Title
    im so sorry to polina and yuki, but japan gets 3 spots yay!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meli_Huber View Post
    And all three look sooooo happy!!
    I know!!!

Custom Title
    Geeze, it's lucky I got up early and decided to check in here because I honestly didn't expect the Ladies FS to start so soon. It seems like I just posted on the Mens FS not too long ago, just last night in fact! And now this, lol. :D

Anyhow, nice to see the American Ladies did just as well as the American Men did last night. The men were 4-5-7, and now the women are 3-4-6. But most importantly both earned 3 spots for next year. Here's hoping the Seniors complete the same task at Worlds! (:^)

Btw, I glanced at their Sps yesterday and imho Agnes Zawadzki is the only one that has gone through puberty completely. She looks out of place out there with the juniors. Here's hoping she's done with jrs. for good and can competes solely in the sr. division next year! *cheers*

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast