Which Senior lady have you been most impressed by this season? | Golden Skate

Which Senior lady have you been most impressed by this season?

Which Senior Lady have you been most impressed by this Season

• Kanako Murakami

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Akiko Suzuki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miki Ando

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Mao Asada

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Ksenia Makarova

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Kiira Korpi

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Carolina Kosnter

• Mirai Nagasu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachael Flatt

• Alissa Czisny

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters

ljaeren

Rinkside
    • Kanako Murakami
    • Rachael Flatt
    • Alissa Czisny
    • Miki Ando
    • Akiko Suzuki
    • Mao Asada
    • Mirai Nagasu
    • Carolina Kostner
    • Kiira Korpi
    • Ksenia Makarova

russell30

Final Flight
I think I would have to go for two people here who have improved so much from previous seasons they are:

Kiira Korpi
Alissa Czisny

May they continue to improve :biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I voted for Rachael too, because of the huge improvement in her EOE sp over the previous SP-and for landing a 3lz3lp (even if the lp was < underrotated) in her long at 4CCs. Looking back over US nationals, Rachael's SP was the ladies' performance I remembered most & liked best. I could easily have voted for Mao's taking her jump technique apart and getting them back together enough by Japanese Nationals and 4CC's to medal :eek: that's impressive! But I didn't see those performances live, and I always go with a live performance over a youtube one.

And yes, she made me smile, too :)

Of course, the year's not over, and Yu Na could sweep away this competition at Worlds!!

It's too early for this poll, I think.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I voted for Rachael too as her speed & performance have improved IMO. I love that her programs are upbeat & not the cookie cutter balletic style that most of the other girls aspire to.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Alissa Csizny, because she's done surprisingly well and seems to have overcome her consistency issues, at least in MOST competitions.

Runner-up: Miki Ando, because she's been almost error-free all season, albeit rather boring.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I voted for Alissa. Not just because she's my favorite female skater, but because she's overcome so many of her previous hurdles this season.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Alissa and Rachael have had my utmost admiration all season for different reasons. They both have clearly worked incredibly hard to overcome their different obstacles - Alissa to put her disappointing year behind her and prove she still has a place among the top skaters - and Rachael with her injury and then the courage and presence of mind to change her SP - shows SUCH maturity from a teenager. I'm very glad both of them are going to worlds and thrilled for them that the ISU was able to reschedule it.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I voted for Alssa because to be honest, I didn't think she had this season in her - glad for once to be wrong... I would've voted for Agnes but she wasn't an option.