San Jose ticket billing????? | Golden Skate

San Jose ticket billing?????

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Anyone have their San Jose ticket purchase show up on their credit card statements yet?
I and my friends havent had ours show up and we keep getting told that they are swamped.
As close as I can figure (Mathman help me out) they have lost a chunk change over seven weeks of interest on about 2 million worth of charges. I really dont want to lock in my plane tickets if they are going to change the dates due to the NFL going to an 18 game season. I know USFSA is saying that other nats dates might change but San Jose wont, but other than waiting out to see what the NFL is going to do, why wouldnt you charge the cards? Maybe it is just us and you guys got your cards charged?:confused:

Chris hoping they get the other Nats dates figured out so they can announce winning cities.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks! I e-mailed San Jose and they said they were having internal problems with billing but they expected to get to mine in the next two weeks....so I locked in my airfare for San Jose.
I want to make plans for SkateAmerica and Four Conts so I will ask my spies if they can find out the exact dates.