Just seen on IN: Dube/Davison split | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Just seen on IN: Dube/Davison split

Kypma

Final Flight
From the rumors I've heard, I think your leaving quite a bit out Wally. It seems to me that both Jessica/Bryce had issues seperating personal/professional.

If I recall correctly (this was published in an article, but I lost it long ago), the main issue was that Bryce and Scott were good (perhaps even best?) friends before the romantic split, so it was difficult for him to see his ex date his best friend, to the point where he and Scott drifted away from each other, and were no longer as close. I guess it's not unreasonable to see that that kind of situation would cause a problem, but they seemed to have worked past it -- their World bronze medal did come more than a year later.

As for the split... I'm sad to see yet another top Canadian pair split, but it did appear as though they had stalled, and it was wonderful to see Jessica smile in her short program this year. That beautiful smile right before the step sequence? I think that was part of her rediscovering her love of skating.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I don't know how many of you have seen this video taken and posted by Patrick Chan featuring his for-ever roommate Bryce? Funny dudes. This would be a sad breakup too if Bryce doesn't find a partner and go on the road again soon

callalily

On the Ice
I'm sad to see yet another top Canadian pair split, but it did appear as though they had stalled, and it was wonderful to see Jessica smile in her short program this year. That beautiful smile right before the step sequence? I think that was part of her rediscovering her love of skating.

ITA. That was really nice to see! Best wishes to them both.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Real Facts on Dube/Davison

Okay Folks here are the real facts about Jessica and Bryce from a Canadian Source:

http://tsn.ca/figure_skating/story/?id=357362

I am not surprised about the split; they have had a bumpy road for the last couple of years - since Jessica's horrible accident with his blade. Good luck to both of them whatever path they take. They were a lovely couple to watch.