Petition to ISU: Move Worlds To Another Venue This Spring | Golden Skate

Petition to ISU: Move Worlds To Another Venue This Spring

yunafan1860

Rinkside
Good idea.
I would also check the list of signatures to spot skaters or coaches' names,but, who knows, they may be a little shy :p

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it's not working for me, I keep getting a no connection message. maybe that means a lot of people are using the page? I hope?

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Signed. And I have no shame, so I asked some skaters to sign as well =P

IceSkate98

Rinkside
Signed. eyria, thanks so much for starting the petition. I don't have a blog or Facebook but I do have a website. I'll be adding the link to my site today to help spread the word.

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Thanks everyone for signing the petition and helping to spread the word! I really appreciate it. We have almost 500 signatures now!!

russell30

Final Flight
signed it too eryia, well done for starting it, I am the 577th signature to date.

Russell, in UK

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Almost 900 signatures, with some skaters having signed it themselves (Eric Millot from 1996, who coaches here in San Diego, and Nikita Katsalapov!).

IceSkate98

Rinkside
Almost 900 signatures, with some skaters having signed it themselves (Eric Millot from 1996, who coaches here in San Diego, and Nikita Katsalapov!).

This is wonderful! I just added the link to all 14 pages of my site. I know of a couple more places I can post a link. I hope all figure skating fans that have Facebook and Twitter will add the link to their pages.