Olympic Champion Skater Jamie Sale Flaunts Her Figure in January 2004 FHM | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Olympic Champion Skater Jamie Sale Flaunts Her Figure in January 2004 FHM

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I think the most important thing we've learned here is...

that Piel's belly button is pierced!
:D :love: :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After all we come here to "play". It should be enjoyable for all of us.
Piel, thanks for all your thought out and well spoken words. I think we have to remember too the times that some of us grew up in and the different culture of those times. I know I grew up in a time when tatoo's were taboo unless you were one of those kinds of women. Now, look at the ladies who have them.

I really respect Paula for running a first rate board that allows a lot of freedom but not as much as some of the boards that are just downright disgusting. I know I wouldn't be here.

Just my opinions.

Dee
PS Piel, I have my ears pierced.:laugh: :laugh:

RealtorGal said:
I think the most important thing we've learned here is...

that Piel's belly button is pierced!
:D :love: :)
Kind of puts everything in a new perspective, doesn't it! I love this board!!! :love: (BTW, did you all know that Piel is a dead ringer for Catherine Zeta Jones?):love: :love:

Mathman

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
And I have a little Girl Scout charm on my BB ring. Would love to have a discreet Celtic knot somewhere but not willing to undergo the pain of tattooing

Dee, in 7th grade I had to BEG my mom for months to get my ears pierced. When ankle bracelets became fashionable again we never heard the end of it from her. When she was a teen, around here at least, the only women who wore them according to her were women of questionable repute. This was one of those times when little Piel couldn't keep her mouth shut (imagine that:eek: ) and just had to say "how do you know about those women " LOL? Little Piel never learned her lesson and many times got to enjoy the taste of my great granny's home made lyesoap.:( About tattoos, three of my nieces have them. The one that is a Jimmy Buffett fan has a parrott on her shoulder blade. It showed in the wedding gown she selected and took a LOT of cover up on wedding day. My favorite niece has three small ones. I asked her about my personal rule of tatooing/piercing...nothing that you would be ashamed to have show if you became the CEO of a fortune 500 company. Her reply was that when her generation reached that age the ceos of those companies would have tattoos/piercings.

Mathman you are the hardest working agent a gal could have:laugh:

(((Holiday hugs to my cool friends here who keep this board fun)))

Piel

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Piel, oh, she's just a baby!!! As far as the thing about ankle bracelets, I would guess that was about the time I was busy changing diapers.
I did get my ears pierced when I was 46. I wouldn't have as much trouble with the belly button now but still wouldn't like it.
:laugh:
I know I'm pretty conservative, I think most people my age probably are.
That was a really good post, Piel. Helps put things in perspective a lot.
Makes me wonder if you still can't say Moore!
p s
How do you really feel if I correct your spelling, people?
It's flexible and extension.
I also put definitely at the end of my posts so people would remember how to spell it but it doesn't seem to have wurked.
(worked)

Last edited:
But Piel is only a dead-ringer for Catherine Zeta-Jones when Piel is naked;)

I haven't been around for a while and I heard this thread was a hot one. I read p1, skipped to p5 and people were still arguing over the exact same thing, lol.

The okay-nakeds vs. the not-okay-nakeds will never agree. But I like the way CassidyL put things into perspective using Paula's advice in her post and think everybody should only read her post and that's all. Except for the one about Piel's pierced belly button.

One more thing (though you can stop at the above): Mathman said he thought 99.99 percent of people looked better with clothes on. As for that 0.01 percent, if it doesn't include elite figure skaters like Jamie Sale, then I'm on the wrong planet. If you want to talk disgusting, wait until you dissect a body that had been lying untended in some nursing home for so many years that the skin on her knees grew together, as my group's cadaver had, or body's so thin you could hardly tell the difference between a muscle and a blood vessel. It's people's right to dislike, disapprove, dis-whatever photos such as Jamie's, but we're talking about a grown woman's choice. I know when I had my dancer's body, I loved being naked and now wish I had photos to commemorate it. Not to prove anything to anybody, but just because it felt good and I loved how I looked. If we love seeing celebrities in beautiful gowns, little kids celebrate the way they look in their favorite outfit, why not celebrate the way God (if you believe in one) made us? Finally, IMO I've seen photos of people clothed that were much more suggestive than anything Jamie or Kat Witt has done. But then we've got a history of 400 years of Puritanism in this country, so people are bound to find nudity offensive.

In the end, pun intended, I'm with Windspirit: I'd rather have my child grow up to pose naked than grow up to be a judgmental person. But then I'd be happy to see my child pose nude as long as she or he was happy about it.
Rgirl

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Grgranny, it wouldn't bother me at all for you to do it. I can picture you with a huge red pencil LOL! Since we don't have spell check I try to use the dictionary to check the spellings that I'm questionable about. Your definitely has definitely helped me. Why don't you start a spelling thread to help us?

Rgirl, how did you know?:laugh:

Piel

GrGranny, we need you more than ever now that we don't have spellchecker. (I just ran spellcheck though my word processing spelling thing and it corrected me to spellchecker.)

Rgirl, what I meant was, I think 99.99% of people look EVEN better with clothes. What do we have a multibillion dollar fashion industry for?

Like when famous movie stars come on TV, for the Oscars or something. I want to shout, don't you have any friends at all who will tell you the truth about how you look falling out of that atrocious gown?

Grgranny, help! attrocious atrocius atrotious

Mathman

dizzydi

On the Ice
Olympic Champion Skater jamie Sale Flaunts

Mathman,

Aren't you the optimistic one. Do you really think friends of tasteless Hollywood people would have any better taste?

IMHO, that's the whole problem with the "Hollywood Idiots"....they hang around in a pack and condone each other's poor taste and bad behavior.

Dizzy

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Jamie and pictures are going to be on "Inside Edition". It comes on here at 12:30 pm and today's said that she will be on tomorrow. But I think our today's program may be some people's yesterday's. So it may be on some places today....or tomorrow LOL.

Piel

tvcats

Rinkside
If it was me that posed for those pics you would *all* think that Jamie's pics were FABULOUS . ;) :laugh: