Exotic Spanish ice dancers progress quickly | Golden Skate

Exotic Spanish ice dancers progress quickly

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Spain certainly isn't a country that you would associate immediately with figure skating, but it has made itself known in the scene. By now, not only single skater Javier Fernandez draws attention, but also the young dance team of Sara Hurtado and Adria Diaz.

More

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Lovely article. I really think they've got "something" and I can't wait to see where they progress. I'd rate their FD as one of my favourites this season.

oleada

Record Breaker
Yay! I'm glad this team is getting attention. They have improved so much, and like IP, I think they have "it".

Robeye

Final Flight
:laugh:When I saw the title of this thread, I confess that the first image that came to mind was a feather boa and tassels being tossed into the stands :biggrin:.

sigrid

On the Ice
Thank you very much for this article, I loved it.
I know how hard they work and seeing them improving as ice-dancers, makes me feel very proud of them :)

Hikaru

Final Flight
I am so happy to see that Sara and Adria are getting attention, they are a young team but a very talented one, and I can see them improving even more as they grow together. They do have that "it" element, and they are no shy performers, which is great for them as a dance team. I do hope to see more of them!!