Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: American Idol

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I'm pulling for Scotty too. I just don't think Lauren is that good, she is good but not that good. I thought Haley had what it took to become a star.

What about the outcome??? Your thoughts.

I was happy to see Scotty win but wonder if they told Lauren ahead of time as I expected her to be destroyed at not winning? On the other hand, I do think it will be one of the better AI tours because of the diversity & overall talent of the singers this year.

Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I was happy to see Scotty win but wonder if they told Lauren ahead of time as I expected her to be destroyed at not winning?
    That's a great point Merrywidow. There was something about her little girl act that just ticked me off. I was elated that Scotty won out of the 2, I really was hoping that Haley would be one of the 2 though. She was kind of a snot but boy could that girl sing.

I enjoyed the finale, especially the group numbers, Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, and Steven Tyler. I personally don't think that they've had a really remarkable winner since Carrie. Some of the previous contestants have gotten really good, but the top two for me are just so-so.........sorry.......42

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3