Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Skating as art

Custom Title
    Seniorita, I foresee many more enjoyable trips to the U.S. for you. I hope you get to see the entire country, and Canada as well. Despite my patriotic love of my country, I must concede that the Canadian side has the better part of Niagara Falls. The American part of the falls is marvelous, but the Canadian part is unimaginably impressive. And of course Canada has Kurt Browning!

Quote Originally Posted by blue dog View Post
    Also come to California, Senorita! We have sand, sun...and ice =P
    WE are the land of the Midnight Sun in Alaska... and we have sand... and ice... and moose and bears... and less people

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    next time you come to the US, Seniorita, come to Alaska! We'll climb tall mountains and call up some Moose and go out on the ocean and rivers... and play with sled dog puppies!
    oh thats dreamy description, ok it s a deal I ve seen many pics of Alaska and I have a travel agency next to me that has posters and offers of Alaska trip every week! Whats a Moose?
    I hope someone invents a way (MAthman?) to come faster though cause it must be a 15 hours trip?I m having hard time being in an airplane so many hours, I cant stay still for so long! :S I think I m having my first jet lag ever! I came back this morning and with so many turbulences and time difference I m in twilight zone! Tomorrow I ll go in KOI (if I wake up in time) and I need to be fresh!
    But it was a great experience to see US, I ll start gathering in my money box for the next trip there!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    oh thats dreamy description, ok it s a deal I ve seen many pics of Alaska and I have a travel agency next to me that has posters and offers of Alaska trip every week! Whats a Moose?
    moose

I hope someone invents a way (MAthman?) to come faster though cause it must be a 15 hours trip?I m having hard time being in an airplane so many hours, I cant stay still for so long!
    Maybe you need to plan a longer trip with a stopover for a few days somewhere in between.

Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post
    Maybe you need to plan a longer trip with a stopover for a few days somewhere in between.
    most europeans do that to break up the monotony

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15