Thread: Mao Asada's triple-triples video

Custom Title

Mao Asada's triple-triples video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0W5A5IKug

Here's my next video with triple-triples. This time Mao Asada! Hope you like it!
    Please share, comment & enjoy.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post

Here's my next video with triple-triples. This time Mao Asada! Hope you like it!
    Her Triple Toes are all UR except the one from 2008 Worlds. Her combo with Triple Loop are also unreliable. Mao needs to get more height on her jumps in order to securely land these 3-3.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post

Thanks for your efforts, Bartek! It's such a great resource to have these skaters indexed by jumps. By the way, we cited your Shizuka video yesterday in one of the threads--I think it was the one about Japanese coaches. In fact, I referred to it again indirectly when describing favorite skaters in another thread, because I cited Shizuka as a skater who had several very different triple-triples in her arsenal. I'm not sure I would have realized that without your handy video reference.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Thanks for your efforts, Bartek! It's such a great resource to have these skaters indexed by jumps. By the way, we cited your Shizuka video yesterday in one of the threads--I think it was the one about Japanese coaches. In fact, I referred to it again indirectly when describing favorite skaters in another thread, because I cited Shizuka as a skater who had several very different triple-triples in her arsenal. I'm not sure I would have realized that without your handy video reference.
    Thank you Olympia! Doing these videos I realised many things about skaters, for example Shizuka's wide arsenal (and Miki's too). New videos still to come. Right now I'm working on Mao's triple axels and Tara Lipinski's triple-triples . Since I found a big amount of different quads landed by Miki, I'm going to reupload the video with her quads. I also found a video where Miki did 3Lz+3L+3L (!!!!) and I will reupload video with her triple-triples as well.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Thanks for this montage. I miss Mao's 3-3's. Hope she brings them back in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    Her Triple Toes are all UR except the one from 2008 Worlds. Her combo with Triple Loop are also unreliable. Mao needs to get more height on her jumps in order to securely land these 3-3.
    She only attempted a few Triple toe combinations. As for her loop combos, she got a fair amount ratified during her career. Considering how difficult it is to get loop combos ratified nowadays, I think it's pretty good.