Jeremy Abbott's video interview | Golden Skate

Jeremy Abbott's video interview

prettykeys

Medalist
^Yes, me too. I didn't like his programs this year, but he's a wonderful skater (one of my favourites) when he has the right programs.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I love his long program this year and feel bad he hasn't been able to skate to its full potential. That was how Patrick felt about his POTO program last year and he kept it to do it justice this year. Jeremy, OTOH, is not going to keep his LP. I still feel bad for not seeing Oda's Charlie Chaplin at last year's Worlds.

I hate it when a great skater has a great program in a bad year.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Wow, that's a good news! He'll stay till 2014!

I like both his last year's programs. But won't mind that he's not going to keep LP, or even SP. Eager to see his new programs.

By the way, his this hair style is pretty ugly, as ugly as Johnny Weir's. Hope he won't have it when the season starts.

shine

Record Breaker
I hate it when a great skater has a great program in a bad year.

I TOTALLY agree and sympathize with that. That's one of the worst things for a fan.

I also love Jeremy's LP this year and I'm disappointed to know that he won't be keeping it. Not that I don't think he'll come up with other excellent programs, but this one was just really special and everyone can feel how much he loved skating it. I hope he changes his mind!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Oh, what a bummer he won't be keeping his LP. I was hoping he would but I thought also that he might ditch it to keep out the bad memories. Can't blame him for wanting to start completely fresh.