Video of Kurt's visit with Patrick Chan in Colorado | Golden Skate

Video of Kurt's visit with Patrick Chan in Colorado

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
This article confirms my suspicion of who Pchiddy's girlfriend is. A great reason to call the Olympics the best experience of his life. ;)

I often laugh at girls screaming at him "Patrick you're mine!" and even "I want your babies", unaware that his mother is usually nearby, for obvious and good reason! :laugh:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
from CBC Worlds Preview Special finally uploaded.

And an in-depth article.

He said he admired Plushenko's quads before and now we know it's Plush's quad leap on Dartfish as the standard. No surprise.

Thank you very much! Great interview and a "CoP friendly" article.:biggrin: I like the article by the way.

There is only one thing that Chan hasn't proved yet. That is "Consistency". He has the world hardest jumps, one of the best spins, the best skating skills. The only thing that might take him off the top is the consistency. If he has the consistency of Michelle Kwan and Evgeni Plushenko, I have no doubt that he could indeed dominate the figure skating.:yes:

brightphoton

Medalist
This article confirms my suspicion of who Pchiddy's girlfriend is. A great reason to call the Olympics the best experience of his life. ;)

I often laugh at girls screaming at him "Patrick you're mine!" and even "I want your babies", unaware that his mother is usually nearby, for obvious and good reason! :laugh:

Oh god, for a second, I thought you meant that Rachael Flatt was dating him.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I thought SkateFiguring meant Chan's real girlfriend is his mom! >_> Because that's the only female mentioned in SkateFiguring's post... But leave it to the fastest figure skater to date a speedskater. Somehow it makes sense.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
^^^^^ Anastasia, the speed skater, scared many Chan fans when she twitted Pchiddy's life was in her hands as she sped while driving at night when she was visiting him in CS.

Chan mentioned also that pairs skaters, with whom he mountain biked, were reckless daredevils. Well, something like that.

He is surrounded by those kinds of people!

Last edited:
You have to be a reckless dare-devil to be a pairs skater, especially a lady pairs skater.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Patrick and Anastasia

I've seen another pic of them but can't remember where now.

I remember a Patrick article from a couple of years back when he said he had no time to date and his girlfriend would have to be a skater to understand his schedule and dedication. So a skater it is, just not a figure skater. :)

Last edited: