Will the skaters show anything NEW THIS SEASON | Golden Skate

Will the skaters show anything NEW THIS SEASON

Who will show something new and special to the technical in their program?

Who will show something new and special to their program component scores?

Think about variations on jumps; a spin with a new body pose; a foot work through a serpentine! -or - will everything be the same with consistency?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The ultimate new to hold our breath for are Yuna's programs and Virtue/Moir's LD.

Bradley has rechoreographed his SP to face the judges more. He originally had his backside to them for the step sequence as a joke because he didn't think he would win. Verner will do his quad.

Oh, I believe Pang/Tong will show new costumes by Canada's Tu Ly, Chan's costume designer. Should be pretty cool.

eta. Ooops, you meant for the new season? I was thinking of Worlds. Well then, everybody will have something new.

Last edited:
That's a nice idea--to change the costume for Worlds. It freshens things up without throwing the skaters off the rhythm they've developed for the program.

I agree that the ultimate moments will be to see YuNa and Virtue/Moir, though such things are only new to us. ("Oh, brave new world, that hath such creatures in it!"--"'Tis new to thee.") I can't wait!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Maybe Dai will get his quad flip ratified. That would be awesome.