Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 304

Thread: Practice Reports

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    311
    Yu-Na's Gigelle run-through!! omg so awesome!!!

    http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView....2200803&rtes=y

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JBLEZcI4tII


    These are Universal Sports version

  2. #32
    Rinkside Jiyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6

    Yuna's SP run-through (HIGH QUALITY)

    The video of universal sports is not easy to watch so here is the video from SBS.

    http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/n...id=N1000902224

    I don't know which word can explain her awsome performance Actually, I thought she couldn't improve more because she was so perfect in the Olympic. Every athelet has their own best days and in the case of Yuna, her heyday was that olympic season. (Honestly, I thought her heyday was 0809 but she proved that she could do better.)

    But She is the strongest now comparing with her whole skating life.

  3. #33
    Custom Title MikiAndoFan#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiyu View Post
    The video of universal sports is not easy to watch so here is the video from SBS.

    http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/n...id=N1000902224

    I don't know which word can explain her awsome performance Actually, I thought she couldn't improve more because she was so perfect in the Olympic. Every athelet has their own best days and in the case of Yuna, her heyday was that olympic season. (Honestly, I thought her heyday was 0809 but she proved that she could do better.)

    But She is the strongest now comparing with her whole skating life.
    I like it!

  4. #34
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Treviso, Italy
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by ehdtkqorl123 View Post
    Yu-Na's Gigelle run-through!! omg so awesome!!!

    http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView....2200803&rtes=y

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JBLEZcI4tII


    These are Universal Sports version
    Nice, but I prefer her danse macabre and james bomb's programs than this..maybe it's for the music I don't know! However she is in really good form.

  5. #35
    Custom Title Joesitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    20,185
    That opening Lutz could not be executed better. She doesn't have to rely on partial credit to win.

    I'm not a fan of the music of Giselle even at the ballet, and that puts me off watching Yuna interpret these excerpts. Who did the choreography?

  6. #36
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Who did the choreography?
    David Wilson. The bulk of the choreography was done over the last summer. When Yuna and Brian Orser broke up, Wilson make a trip to yuna's new practce base in LA to finish the chreo last fall.

  7. #37
    Long live the Queen! YunaBliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    446
    HQ SBS version (youtube)

    http://youtu.be/e8OuXqrzwpM

    I absolutely love it!

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    292
    Fantastic. The clip just shows how hard she must have worked on her programs.

  9. #39
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    I like it!
    I like it, although it does not remind me anything about ballet.

  10. #40
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanja90 View Post
    Nice, but I prefer her danse macabre and james bomb's programs than this..maybe it's for the music I don't know! However she is in really good form.
    Me too.

  11. #41
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvskating View Post
    I like it, although it does not remind me anything about ballet.
    Yeah, but it's soo powerful! Wow!

  12. #42
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the studio!
    Posts
    118
    Any word from the pairs practice?

  13. #43
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,580
    Has Mao or any other girl other than Miki and Yuna practised?

  14. #44
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvskating View Post
    I like it, although it does not remind me anything about ballet.

    What?? Her program is full of ballet elements. Many of her connecting moves are motived from ballet. If you can see it, you will see it.

  15. #45
    Custom Title Joesitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    20,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvskating View Post
    I like it, although it does not remind me anything about ballet.
    thank god! She's interpreting the music; not the story. Only a ballet dancer can dance Giselle, and even that requires Albrect. The music, however, is open to other forms. It used to be background music when the bad guys were chasing the good guys in films about the west.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •