Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Preliminary Round Ladies

Lol.

Custom Title
    Good one, Puchi.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by YunaBliss View Post
    ignore Wallylutz. I used to respect him for his technical expertise, but with that one post, he lost every credibility. By all accounts, Yuna's jumps look better than ever, and her new SP and LP continue to be truly inspiring artistic feats on ice, if not even exceeding her previous programs.
    So what you're actually saying is that you respect Wallylutz' technical expertise as long as he is complimentary of Yuna. But, if he has any criticism of her, he's lost your respect.

At any rate, I think all the female skaters look lovely of the clips I've seen--Yuna, Miki, Mao and a little of Kanako. Hope they all skate their best!!

Custom Title
    Lol.

Can we be friends now and just enjoy the ride? I'm dying to see how the ladies' competition unfolds!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Puchi View Post
    Can we be friends now and just enjoy the ride? I'm dying to see how the ladies' competition unfolds!
    ITA! Let's just hope for an exciting and thrilling ladies competition :3

Of course, let the skaters do the talking!

But just to be clear in response to chloepoco's post, I appreciate any constructive criticism for any skater, including Yuna. But what I don't take is pure subjective bashing cloaked under the pretext of "objectivity".

Of course, let the skaters do the talking!

But just to be clear in response to chloepoco's post, I appreciate any constructive criticism for any skater, including Yuna. But what I don't take is pure subjective bashing cloaked under the pretext of "objectivity".
    Better to wait until the competition is over. Let wallylutz's comments stand and then bring them up after the competition.

He thinks Yuna is helpless without Orser, can't possibly compete near her best after being away for a year, and will be buried by the competition.

Hold him to it. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by chloepoco View Post
    So what you're actually saying is that you respect Wallylutz' technical expertise as long as he is complimentary of Yuna. But, if he has any criticism of her, he's lost your respect.

At any rate, I think all the female skaters look lovely of the clips I've seen--Yuna, Miki, Mao and a little of Kanako. Hope they all skate their best!!
    To be fair when you visit yuna's forum there are some mixed reactions about her sp & lp. some will just hold their judgments after the competition, others loved it, while others are critical. but wallylutz always praised yuna when she was still under orser but now everything is black. i thought he is one of the most unbiased poster around. i guess not.

Well yuna might bomb, or succeed or even mixed. but to glorify if she fails because of the coach's change? i don't understand why it is so personal. too bad.. and poor kwak getting the rant. she had a successful olympics for a young skater and orser wasn't even her coach then. :sheesh:
    Last edited by cooper; 04-27-2011 at 02:02 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4