3Lo
FCSp
CSSp
CiSt
CCoSp

Score: 58.96 and into 6th

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Ahh I hope Miner makes the free skate. If not, people will be saying 'we should have sent Abbott, Rippon, blah blah blah..'

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Ended up sleeping a couple of hours after all. Just woke up to catch the last couple of skaters..

Thank you whoever shared the Latvian link! (sorry. still half asleep, forgot name.)
I'm keeping a working Russian link open at the same time in case I miss something the first time.
But the Latvian link's image is so much crisper, looks HD. thanks again.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Maxim Shipov

Fall on the 3A, leading away from the circle. Extremely wobbly 3F+2T (may be wrong on the 3F). An okay 3Lz. His arms and legs are clumsy in interpreting the flamenco and Once Upon A Time In Mexico music. Needs more awareness of his lines everywhere in the footwork and spins.

SP: 50.10

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Maxim SHIPOV (ISR)

Music: Once Upon a Time in Mexico (soundtrack)
SB: 53.99

3A - no speed coming out, falls
3F-hand down+2T - shaky landing too
FCSp
3Lz
SlSt
CCoSp
CSSp

Score: 50.10 and into 9th

Krislite

Medalist
Don't like how Shipov backloaded his SP with those three spins. Very sloppy and definitely deserving that last place score.

auser

Record Breaker
Question to those who watch universal sports - is there commentary? I am watching icenetwork and the quality is good too I think, but there is no commentary.

I think when I watched the 2010 Grand Prix events on US Sports live stream, there was no commentary when you watched the stream live in real time. If you watched the stream later (On Demand), you heard the TV broadcast commentary. It is 3AM in Los Angeles area where US Sports studios are.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Anybody figure how to make the Latvian link full screen?
It's probably totally obvious...hehe. Still half asleep here.

Krislite

Medalist
Peter Liebers

3F+3T, good
3A, good
3Lz, pitched forward, hand down

Liking the music and choreo (somewhat spastic). Probably because it seems like such a breathe of fresh air, compared to the other programs.

Definitely drew the audience in.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Peter Liebers

I actually like this program, and I think he's been underscored on it in the past. Clean 3F+3T and 3A, a bit forward on the 3F. The judges just don't respond well to synth electric blues. His steps are quite strong, and I can see why the judges could say that there's not much to grasp to in the music and the personality isn't there. But I like his relaxed, solid style and choreography.

SP: 67.73

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Peter Liebers (GER)

Music: Blues Deluxe by Joe Bonamassa
SB: 66.53

3F+3T
3A - also nice
FCSp
3Lz - almost hand down
CSSp
CiSt