Men's Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

lisou

On the Ice
Damn stream froze at the beginning of Chan's program but the end certainly looked amazing ! Did anyone make a vid ?

herios

Medalist
PJ Kwong sometimes talking nonsense....She just said that Michal Brezina was on fire this season?:eek:

gmyers

Record Breaker
so glad the new SP world record has a 4/3 because last season it was shocking that an all triple SP could come close to setting the record!!

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Wow! Patrick!

Will Takahashi be highter than 93.02 in SP without a quad? I doubt it.

so glad the new SP world record has a 4/3 because last season it was shocking that an all triple SP could come close to setting the record!!

Me too!:party::rock::party2:

Last edited:

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Wow! Patrick was amazing! Great performance! Clean as a whistle and so much flow and great presentation. Do the same in LP, Please!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Brian's scores are so low :(

Here is to him coming back and fighting in the long and winning, just like in the Eur's.

Patrick's scores are so high and inflated, it is an embarresment to the sport.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Patrick's performance *gush* Now THIS is champion material. The last two seasons, silver seemed just right, but this time around he is definitely worthy of GOLD.

As much as I love Dai the best, Patrick is in a class by himself and I have a feeling it will stay that way for a while.

Although Florent is rarin' to fight for it. That's the rivalry I foresee.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
Brian's scores are so low :(

Here is to him coming back and fighting in the long and winning, just like in the Eur's.

Patrick's scores are so high and inflated, it is an embarresment to the sport.

Brian didn't do the combo...and are you kidding about Patrick?

I'm not a fan of him usually, but you have to admit today he was great and he really deserved it! IMO today he could have had also more on PCS...he was perfect!!!