Men's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Doubling the first jump and no 3a killed poor Misha... Dead last..:disapp:

I loove the Latvian link, works so well for me.

Liebers was underscored as usual.. but he seemed cautious. After barely missing the LP last two times (25th in 2009 and 2010) it was understandable though.

Hendrricks should be above Russell and qualified for the LP IMO.

Krislite

Medalist
The stadium is practically empty. 20-30% full at best? Maybe it'll be full when Chan skates. We know how them Russians love Patrick. ;)

JeffyJosephNCA

On the Ice
The stadium is practically empty. 20-30% full at best? Maybe it'll be full when Chan skates. We know how them Russians love Patrick. ;)

Haha I was thinking the crowd will come in when the "big guns" skate. I was thinking the multi color seats in the arena give the effect of a full audience :p

aemeraldrainc - I love Fredericksburg! We were there last summer, just one night, and would love to go back.

Yes, go Javier, too!

herios

Medalist
Haha I was thinking the crowd will come in when the "big guns" skate. I was thinking the multi color seats in the arena give the effect of a full audience :p

Two things to consider for the empty arena, the people are still at work, being early and russian won't have too many expectations from their man in this event, Gachinski. I bet for pairs anbd dance, they seats will be much more filled.