"Hold an edge and look sexy!"
First of all, what I don't want to see for sure is Patrick Chan winning with 3-4 falls.
I don't really care about placement, but I would love to see my favorite skaters (Joubert, Verner and Takahashi) in top 3. Wouldn't mind to see Chan on podium too, but only if he will land his jumps.
I want Brezina and Dornbush to skate well and get good scores; want to see the Russian in top 10 for 2 spots next year
1) Patrick Chan - Canadian man on top!
2) Daisuke Takahashi - with a quad flip.
3) Brian Joubert - with two clean programs.
4) Tomas Verner - I love his Singin' In The Rain SP. I'd like it if he could get a medal too, but then Joubert would have to be bumped and I'd rather Joubert be on the podium than him.
5) Michal Brezina - I'd like to see him overcome his injury and still make the top five.
6) Takahiko Kozuka
7) Nobunari Oda - I have to put the other two Japanese guys in the top 10. Even if they aren't personal favourites, they deserve it.
8) Shawn Sawyer - Two skates of his life again like at Canadians to land this placement.
9) Ryan Bradley - I like him a little less than Shawn but I want him to get in the top 10 too. This might be his last worlds and he'll also prove all the people wrong who said he wouldn't do well.
10) Richard Dornbush - Ditto to the second statement on Bradley, plus, I'm starting to like this guy.
The problem is, there are so many good guys. If the top 10 are the ones listed, what about Contesti, Van der Perren, Schultheiss, Amodio, Miner, Majorov, Gachinski, Menshov?? There's such quality, the top 20 is probably going to be like a top 10 usually would be.
On the Ice
1) Chan-it's really his to lose this year
2) Takahashi-his 4CC win proves he still has it in him
11) Van Der Perren
This is clearly a shot in the dark and they are also good that I agree that the top 15 or 20 will be like the top 10 any other season.
Rooting for the divas with Kwanford
Very interesting, you see MIner and Dornbush over Oda and Joubert. I guess anything can happen.
Wicked Yankee Girl