Men's LP | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The rule.

1. Vocals with LYRICS aren't allowed (vocalizations are).

2. To penalize it, a majority of the judges must say so ALONG with the Referee, I believe (there is a button on the computer to do so).

3. The judges didn't.

Seriously. That's all there is. The judges didn't. They should have, but they didn't.

fscric

On the Ice
bibi24, I second the request for the EuroSport version (especially Patrick Chan's SP & LP). Can you upload them in HD (1080p)? Thanks.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Bradley has already done quite a bit of show skating -- I thought he did a show or two related to SOI -- And I really think the average SOI fan is not going to obsess over skating skills.

Agreed. But ks777 is definitely right that Takahashi would make a wonderful SOI cast member.

amateur

Final Flight
If Eurosport means the British commentators(?), yes I would love to listen to their commentating for Chan's performance. I too always enjoy listening to those guys (and the British usually do an excellent job on commentary in any sport, I find). I specifically tried to find theirs yeasterday on youtube, after listening to the Italian and Russian versions (which were fun to "listen" to, despite my having just a pure beginner's grasp of each of those languages). At the ascension of a champion of Chan's quality, you almost want to hear how each commentator in every language reacts!!

Last edited:

bibi24

Final Flight
Yes British EuroSport, the vidoes will appear here as I upload them, (only Brezina and Chan so far)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=BE1C7C285ADE7ECA

Sorry only have web version, also my apartment internet is kinna slow.

after listening to the Italian and Russian versions (which were fun to "listen" to, despite my having just a pure beginner's grasp of each of those languages).
I wonder if the reason for people to upload non-english version is that English version will get served with copyright claims.... lol oh well, not a big deal if my YouTube channel gets shut down.

Last edited:

bibi

On the Ice
The rule.

1. Vocals with LYRICS aren't allowed (vocalizations are).

2. To penalize it, a majority of the judges must say so ALONG with the Referee, I believe (there is a button on the computer to do so).

3. The judges didn't.

Seriously. That's all there is. The judges didn't. They should have, but they didn't.

thanks a lot! That's quite strange I must say...!

fscric

On the Ice
bibi24, thanks so much for uploading the clips. Just watched Patrick's LP, what wonderful commentaries from the EuroSport commentators! Oh, they called Patrick an artist, and rightly so.

bibi24

Final Flight
yw enjoy :) Just finished uploading Oda, and it's blocked in some countries lol

Your video, Nobunari Oda Worlds 2011 LP ENG , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
•Entity: SBSi Content Type: Audiovisual content
As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan

wallylutz

Medalist
If Eurosport means the British commentators(?), yes I would love to listen to their commentating for Chan's performance. I too always enjoy listening to those guys (and the British usually do an excellent job on commentary in any sport, I find). I specifically tried to find theirs yeasterday on youtube, after listening to the Italian and Russian versions (which were fun to "listen" to, despite my having just a pure beginner's grasp of each of those languages). At the ascension of a champion of Chan's quality, you almost want to hear how each commentator in every language reacts!!

There is also the Japanese version of the youtube video. Compared to the Russian and the Italians, the Japanese commentators were surprisingly hyper about Chan's scores, one of them kept saying, incredible scores over and over. I believe the other guy is Takeshi Honda, who was also commenting on how much of ding Chan should have gotten for turning out on the Triple Axel.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
There is also the Japanese version of the youtube video. Compared to the Russian and the Italians, the Japanese commentators were surprisingly hyper about Chan's scores, one of them kept saying, incredible scores over and over. I believe the other guy is Takeshi Honda, who was also commenting on how much of ding Chan should have gotten for turning out on the Triple Axel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: