Men's LP | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kozuka :rock: and Dai was still awesome even if the jumps weren't! :rock:

And my dad and I went WW3 on each other over Ryan (he dared to say he was boring :laugh: Does he not know me at all? I mean really insult my most adorable award winner? NO! He must be destroyed! ;))

I love that my parents have Universal Sports :laugh:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
And my dad and I went WW3 on each other over Ryan (he dared to say he was boring :laugh: Does he not know me at all? I mean really insult my most adorable award winner? NO! He must be destroyed! ;))

I love that my parents have Universal Sports :laugh:

Bradley is really handsome. The more I watch him, the more I think so. Hope he could be accepted in SOI. I'd enjoy that side of him. But to be honest, I've never liked any of his competition programs.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Bradley is really handsome. The more I watch him, the more I think so. Hope he could be accepted in SOI. I'd enjoy that side of him. But to be honest, I've never liked any of his competition programs.

Well I don't see Bradley coming back to competition next year. I think he just wanted to do it one more year for the fans and he's a Nat'l champion. I don't think he has anything he really wants to settle next year.

Also he is more suited for SOI. His programs are perfect for that.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

It just strikes me he reminds me of Robin Williams somehow.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Well I don't see Bradley coming back to competition next year. I think he just wanted to do it one more year for the fans and he's a Nat'l champion. I don't think he has anything he really wants to settle next year.

Also he is more suited for SOI. His programs are perfect for that.

Bradley does not have enough merits to be a male singles SOI skater, I think.

smia

Rinkside
I really hope Oda won't lose his spot on the World team to Hanyu next season. I find Hanyu a little too juniorish but if Oda keeps making these silly and costly miscalculations, Hanyu may pass him by.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker

Nationals title, entertaining, has a fan base... problem is there are a bunch of guys currently in the cast and not a one of them looks like they want to quit it, except Kurt, so there is a spot openning up.

ks777

Record Breaker
I finally watched Bradley's LP today on Universal sports. He was very very slow.. almost as slow as Caroline Zhang. He just lacks the basic skating skills and I didn't enjoy it at all. I think Bradley would make a good pair skater... maybe him and Caroline should pair up?

As for SOI, if I were Scott Hamilton, I would ask Takahashi to join. I used to love Bradley but his poor skating skills really turns me off.

smia

Rinkside
Why would Bradley be more suited to pair skating with those weak skating skills? Good pairs have smooth, powerful stroking.

ks777

Record Breaker
well at least Bradley is tall enough to lift a girl up and throw her around? Plus his skating skills are less noticable if he pair up with Caroline Zhang.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
But Bradley just wants to jump, especially his quads. Is there a lady quad jumper out to partner him for the most amazing SBS? Maybe he would discover he likes to throw a girl around too.

Patrick Chan's interview is up on Youtube.

Bradley is a Singles skater - that's what he does. and he would be more than just another ordinary competitor, if he would cut out what he perceives as comedy. Im sure he could do a serious skate. And we should remember, his Nats win along with Dornbush and Miner were the flukes this year. The top US skaters weren't at Worlds.

evangeline

Record Breaker
well at least Bradley is tall enough to lift a girl up and throw her around? Plus his skating skills are less noticable if he pair up with Caroline Zhang.

Skating skills are also important in the pairs discipline, perhaps even more so than singles--pairs elements need lots of speed to be truly impressive. I can just imagine Bradley and Zhang crawling into a throw triple sal, with Bradley throwing Zhang from a standstill. -GOE all around!

ks777

Record Breaker
skating skills are also important in the pairs discipline, perhaps even more so than singles--pairs elements need lots of speed to be truly impressive. I can just imagine bradley and zhang crawling into a throw triple sal, with bradley throwing zhang from a standstill. -goe all around!

lol.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

Nationals title, entertaining, has a fan base... problem is there are a bunch of guys currently in the cast and not a one of them looks like they want to quit it, except Kurt, so there is a spot openning up.

I finally watched Bradley's LP today on Universal sports. He was very very slow.. almost as slow as Caroline Zhang. He just lacks the basic skating skills and I didn't enjoy it at all. I think Bradley would make a good pair skater... maybe him and Caroline should pair up?

As for SOI, if I were Scott Hamilton, I would ask Takahashi to join. I used to love Bradley but his poor skating skills really turns me off.

Bradley has already done quite a bit of show skating -- I thought he did a show or two related to SOI -- And I really think the average SOI fan is not going to obsess over skating skills.

bibi

On the Ice
Does anyone know the rule for the lyrics in the music? Why didn't Florent receive any deduction? thanks :)