Men's LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I wasn't expecting Javier to go out there and toss off two quads, including a sal! It was a good program even though some spins and footwork were slow.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Though both Joey and Kevin splated, Kevin is very promising once back to normal. He went for the hardest jumps and held himself together even then. He is also showing nice artistry now. He may be the other skater next year when Canada will have only 2 entries.

I think it might be a good strategy for Reynolds to lay off the quads a bit if he's still injured, because now he has good musicality and he doesn't NEED the quads as much as he used to. They also seem to make him screw up the triple axel, too.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Kevin was.. okay. He doesn't run out of gas as much as he did last season, and his footwork sequences have improved (ie. they are no longer painful to watch).

MichaelK

Rinkside
kevin doubling flip and lutz, maybe it is time to retire? at least he got rid of this terrible costume he had at Europeans

Krislite

Medalist
KVDP popped a combo and doubled a bunch of jumps. He lost steam in that performance real quick and seemed slow.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Javier PCS are a joke!! At least, his PE, CH and IT should be waaaay higher! I was shocked to see that 4S! He is so talented and underscored

aniela

On the Ice
Last edited: