Men's LP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

herios

Medalist
I woke up late, but I needed the rest.

I missed Fernandez but was happy to see him in the lead so far. I'll catch him tonight on Unisport.

Peter Liebers had the skate of his life. Good for him. Hope he hangs around and skates Sochi.

Ross Miner - a bit methodical but it was all clean and his scores are well deserved.

Contesti - Much too slow.

Joe, thanks for the word "methodical" on Ross Miner, copuldn't find the right word and you just said it, he has to get rid of that, in order to be a real contender.
Once all the technique in his bag, he needs to get to the next level and that is exactly what he needs to, loosen up his body and get more into the ice.

I also missed Javier by the way, but we have a rerun here in Canada on "Bold" so I will see him later.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Brian Joubert

Hopefully, he can clear his mind and not making a silly mistake, like having no combo in his SP yesterday.

Great costume. Actually, I think it's meant to be like a kimono with the obi and the colored sleeve being a different color, which would have made sense if the Championships were still in Tokyo.

A very solid 4T to open. Only a 3T following, but an okay 3A afterwards. I don't think Joubert's skating really flows well with the classical orchestral music, since his edges tend to be flat and his leg and hand extensions aren't that great. But his jumps seem rather secure despite his left knee giving him pain. Step-out on the 3T on the end of the 3Lo+3T. It's hard to skate to 'Ode to Joy' when you're focusing through the pain, but he gave it his all through the program.

treeloving

Medalist
I have a feeling that if Arthur is clean and other ont skate their best he might be on podium!

Please Oda please give your best performance, no too much combination.

Loud Scream for Brian.:)

MichaelK

Rinkside
I like the music for a skating program but he is not really the ideal skater to use it, was fairly solid, with his usually inflated PCS this will probably lead