Men's LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I wouldn't call it a meldown. Falls on quads and another jump. But Kevin's skating is so watchable now. Considering his injury, and being called into service with 3 weeks to prepare when his season was over, I think he's done pretty OK, showing potential for next season if healthy and well trained.

Krislite

Medalist
I wouldn't call it a meldown. Falls on quads and another jump. But Kevin's skating is so watchable now. Considering his injury, and being called into service with 3 weeks to prepare when his season was over, I think he's done pretty OK, showing potential for next season if healthy and well trained.

3 falls on the most important jumps is pretty disastrous. He fell on the 3A.

alexeifan

On the Ice
I think Kevin's hair is cute. He seemed like he wasn't confident going into his quads and it all went down from there.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for, Kevin or Joey. I found Joey's program more enjoyable than Kevin's even with the two epic falls.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
This next group is going to be good. The only skater I don't really care for is Anton Kovalevski.

I'm interested to see whether VDP and Contesti can pull up, and what Miner will do.

russell30

Final Flight
Any live streaming? for someone in UK and a mac user?

russia 2 too many breaks

Latvia stream (was excellent yesterday) black out today, have they twigged and geographically blocked us out?? Hoping its the satellite was hoping to see Ladies on this stream??:mad:

Any Italian feed, or czech feed??

I got up to watch this??:scowl:

alexeifan

On the Ice
Javier FERNANDEZ WOWOOWO

He landed those quads like it was the 1st time in his life lol so exciting

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Interesting group.

So far, those who have skated earned total marks Chan will likely get with his LP alone. :cool:

Though both Joey and Kevin splated, Kevin is very promising once back to normal. He went for the hardest jumps and held himself together even then. He is also showing nice artistry now. He may be the other skater next year when Canada will have only 2 entries.

Ah, the Spanish pirate.