Men's LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

alexeifan

On the Ice
Nan SONG is up from China, wearing yellow. Struggles with 3A and 3Loop, Nice 3LZ, 2T, hard fall on 2nd 3A

Last edited:

alexeifan

On the Ice
Sad to see so many empty seats, I know I know, it's the 1st group, but I thought Russia was so into skating. Russian audience is a little reserved too imo

MichaelK

Rinkside
Nan Song trying to interpret the music, but it's not working for me, the mistakes on the jumps don't help.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
That was a cute program from Kim Lucine. He reminds me of Sawyer a little, although of course Sawyer is a better skater.

alexeifan

On the Ice
I don't know of any links to live stream, I'm using icenetwork, but most videos get uploaded to youtube almost immediately. You just have to search the skater you are looking for and then look at the most recent videos or search worlds 2011. I know it's not the best but better than nothing.

alexeifan

On the Ice
Kevin REYNOLDS is up next, Jorik in 1st

Hope Kevin brings it

ETA: aww fall on the 1st two quads :(

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Blah, I feel so sorry for him. He did manage to pull stuff together at the end, but the quads and the 3A were horrible.

MichaelK

Rinkside
that was not good, the worst so far in this competition, jumps were so off and I don't care for the program

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I guess Canada will be down to two spots next year, unless Joey Russell has the skate of his life. Even if he does, I think jumping from 21 to 12 might be too difficult.