Men's LP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

herios

Medalist
I'd have Ross Miner in first at the moment, I think. Poor guy is getting underscored.

I completely disagree. I was thinking through Richard's skating, who do I like more of the two US boys, and Richard is much better packaged artistically than Ross. The PCS gap of 5 points between them is well deserved by Richard and the judges got it right.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I am soooo sad about Michal's falls! Could you imagine his score without those falls? He has some gorgeous jumps, too bad about his injury, you could see he was tired and that's why he made those mistakes. I love that guy, first time he tries the quad in the competition, and he landed 2 different quads. If he stays healthy he is Europe's future

evangeline

Record Breaker
Watching Ryan Bradley makes me want to get on the ice and literally push him to make him skate faster.

MichaelK

Rinkside
lots of shaky jumps in Ryans program - he was behind the music a few times and then the program doesn't work anymore

Krislite

Medalist
Didn't like Bradley's use of his arms. He flapped them a bit like chicken wings in parts of the program.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Ryan Bradley

Strange situation where his comedy just doesn't come off well in international waters, and a lot of it is due to his lack of speed. But good for him for getting two quads in, even if the second one is slightly downgraded. I think his approach is a breath of fresh air and he can retire well knowing he did near his best at Worlds.

7th Overall

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I completely disagree. I was thinking through Richard's skating, who do I like more of the two US boys, and Richard is much better packaged artistically than Ross. The PCS gap of 5 points between them is well deserved by Richard and the judges got it right.

Different strokes I guess. I find that Ross has a better program. Dornbush doubled a jump as well.

emma

Record Breaker
Sorry to see Bradley drop so low, but I was glad he went out there and did it - and although apparently really slow, great to see him hit those quads and etc.!