Men's LP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I do not like this program. So dark and generic. Doesn't really highlight his strengths. The falls don't help either.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Denis is showing us his brilliance again. Too bad about the falls. He had such a bad season last year, likely due to his growth spurt. Like seeinh him back on track.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Denis Ten

Bad falls on both 3As. I don't think the music helps his cause here, if the only way he can express himself is through wild arms and frenetic steps. He needs a few moments in the music where you can see him connecting his steps through an entire phrase.

FS: 138.99 (8th)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I hear Ten and his coach talking, saying that the music was turned down in the middle of his program. I didn't notice.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hmm... interesting note by Frank Carroll on the volume control in the 2nd half of Ten's program.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh Denis :( He drops to 8th.
Hehe, loving all the warm-up clips. Florent, sway those hips.
Anyway, Richard will finish no lower than 9th! Miner will finish no lower than 11th! Not bad debuts, both of you.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OK, this is going to sound weird, but I'm kind of feeling Oda today. I love Dai and Kozu too but for some reason, I'd like Oda to get that silver medal. :)