Men's LP | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Make no miskate, it's clearly his best LP of the season, but there wasn't as much attack as I would've liked (particularly in the last step sequence). I was nervous too.

Oda did a 3t-3t. If he hads another 3t to a combo, I will be very upset.

evangeline

Record Breaker
O_O DAT SCORE.

I seriously wonder if Chan will break 300 if he skates perfectly clean in both programs.

Krislite

Medalist
OK, Oda don't overdo the combos.

4T+3T
3A+3T

I'm afraid he might squeeze in another 3T somewhere....

jettasian

Match Penalty
Make no miskate, it's clearly his best LP of the season, but there wasn't as much attack as I would've liked (particularly in the last step sequence). I was nervous too.

Oda did a 3t-3t. If he hads another 3t to a combo, I will be very upset.

Actually, Chan's best LP was at National. I think he's a bit tight on this one.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't think this is a counting situation this time. He clearly planned on a 4-3 and the first jumped popped. If anything he should've used those improv skills to not do a 3T on the second jump in the 3A-2T.

But at least he's skating clean and going for it. Besides the extra 3T this is probably the best he's done this season.

ETA: I think he knows what he did.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Oda didn't land the 4T-3T, he did 3T-3T and then 3A-3T. I can't believe it, seriously, he just give his medal away

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's like clockwork! You can always count on Oda to be screwed over by CoP!

I'm not too upset, though. His skating isn't very inspiring. Would rather have Takahashi and Kozuka on the podium.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Nobunari Oda

Oh, no. This might spell disaster for him with the opening 3T+3T. Will the 3T on his 3A be counted against him? Oda's really cursed with this technicality thing, if it's true...