Men's LP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Krislite

Medalist
It may be wrongly scored but it's such an easily avoidable mistake! How can a skater of his level not know the Zayak rule!!!???

evangeline

Record Breaker
Gachinski's programs are awful--don't know which I dislike more, his SP or LP. I wish Mishin would outsource his choreography.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Gachinski is clean, but honestly I don't get the hype. He's just jumping and waving his arms around.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
It's retarded that we even have to talk about this scoring quirk, though. If you do too many of a certain Triple, it should just be downgraded to a double. Oda should be getting credit for a 3Axel-2Toe combination. Instead, he gets 0 points. There's no point in trying to justify the system. The system is WRONG.

Really? I'm beginning to think that it should discounted all together without affecting the first jump (he should've gotten a credit for the 3A without a deduction because it was in a combo), or something. Because that's just super disappointing.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
It may be wrongly scored but it's such an easily avoidable mistake! How can a skater of his level not know the Zayak rule!!!???

He missed his quad, he tripled it, I knew from the moment I saw his 3T-3T that he is gonna do it again :(

treeloving

Medalist
I hope Athur will not get over Brezina, He is clean but Brezina program and performance is better.

I still can not get over Oda math!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

He probably knows it, but I think the difficulty this time is that he had to use math and think "I need to do a less difficult jump." I could see how that would be difficult, elite level or not.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
great also Artur!!! Plushenko's heir becoming real, finally! :)
crowd is getting mad!

me too, I don't like the choreo, but he skated very well and sell it all

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Artur Gachinski

He hits everything in terms of base value. He needs to work on the quality of his jump landings and the speed in his spins, though, to get those GOE marks higher. He sort of just lands jumps with a meh. But I think he has done enough to be in 2nd positions at this point.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Is that a daisy decal on Gachinski's chest?

The jumps were there...but not much program here. It'll be disappointing if this wins a medal.

beep_beep

Medalist
Behold the new blonde mullet russian overlord!!!

That program is baad, and I don't know what were those faces he made during the program.
But I actually wouldn't mind if he medalled... Now I'm going to run for the hills