Men's LP | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
yes, it's illegal. I think it's -1

but he said yesterday after the short that he will put it anyway, since medals were far...crazy completely!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't care how this places. He's just going for it. I LOVE IT!

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Ok, this is just a waste of talent :( Amodio is a beautiful skater, quick, artistic, sensitive to music, and they've got him dancing around in the middle of the rink like he's at a rock concert. I understand that its entertaining, but save it for the exhibitions. What was Morozov thinking?

beep_beep

Medalist
You gotta hand it, Amodio has balls.

The judges are probably going to zap him big time for this one

herios

Medalist
Bold channel just cut in some commercials in the middle of Florent's program, are they crazy?

evangeline

Record Breaker
If Morozov allowed Flo to include (the totally unnecessary) vocals in his LP, that is entirely irresponsible of him. What the?!

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Russia has done such a great and generous job of shouldering the burden of this Worlds, for the benefit of the skaters and the fans; I hope that Artur can stay on the podium.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
He wasn't that far off a medal. It was stupid to include the vocal music. Plus this will make him look like a 'rebel' in the eyes of the judges, haha.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Haha Florent's death stare at the judges throughout the program...this kid is gutsy as heck!

MichaelK

Rinkside
Cool, just taking the music deduction - I liked it even though there was a lot of just posing in this.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
What???!! Yes, I am totally confused by the vocals, too! What's going on???

Good performance, though (seemed slightly tight).