Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast

Thread: Men's LP

well at least Bradley is tall enough to lift a girl up and throw her around? Plus his skating skills are less noticable if he pair up with Caroline Zhang.

Custom Title
    But Bradley just wants to jump, especially his quads. Is there a lady quad jumper out to partner him for the most amazing SBS? Maybe he would discover he likes to throw a girl around too.

Patrick Chan's interview is up on Youtube.

Bradley is a Singles skater - that's what he does. and he would be more than just another ordinary competitor, if he would cut out what he perceives as comedy. Im sure he could do a serious skate. And we should remember, his Nats win along with Dornbush and Miner were the flukes this year. The top US skaters weren't at Worlds.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    well at least Bradley is tall enough to lift a girl up and throw her around? Plus his skating skills are less noticable if he pair up with Caroline Zhang.
    Skating skills are also important in the pairs discipline, perhaps even more so than singles--pairs elements need lots of speed to be truly impressive. I can just imagine Bradley and Zhang crawling into a throw triple sal, with Bradley throwing Zhang from a standstill. -GOE all around!

Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    skating skills are also important in the pairs discipline, perhaps even more so than singles--pairs elements need lots of speed to be truly impressive. I can just imagine bradley and zhang crawling into a throw triple sal, with bradley throwing zhang from a standstill. -goe all around!
    lol.

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    Bradley does not have enough merits to be a male singles SOI skater, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    Nationals title, entertaining, has a fan base... problem is there are a bunch of guys currently in the cast and not a one of them looks like they want to quit it, except Kurt, so there is a spot openning up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    I finally watched Bradley's LP today on Universal sports. He was very very slow.. almost as slow as Caroline Zhang. He just lacks the basic skating skills and I didn't enjoy it at all. I think Bradley would make a good pair skater... maybe him and Caroline should pair up?

As for SOI, if I were Scott Hamilton, I would ask Takahashi to join. I used to love Bradley but his poor skating skills really turns me off.
    Bradley has already done quite a bit of show skating -- I thought he did a show or two related to SOI -- And I really think the average SOI fan is not going to obsess over skating skills.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Bradley has already done quite a bit of show skating -- I thought he did a show or two related to SOI -- And I really think the average SOI fan is not going to obsess over skating skills.
    Kurt Browning hired him before.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    ETA: Give me a shout if anyone's looking for EuroSport Men's LP, I can upload later on YouTube if ppl want to watch.
    Please do! (Especially Kozuka's LP.) I love the Eurosport guys.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ntl View Post
    Please do! I love the Eurosport guys.
    I second that!

Custom Title
    Does anyone know the rule for the lyrics in the music? Why didn't Florent receive any deduction? thanks

Custom Title
    The rule.

1. Vocals with LYRICS aren't allowed (vocalizations are).

2. To penalize it, a majority of the judges must say so ALONG with the Referee, I believe (there is a button on the computer to do so).

3. The judges didn't.

Seriously. That's all there is. The judges didn't. They should have, but they didn't.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ntl View Post
    Please do! (Especially Kozuka's LP.) I love the Eurosport guys.
    Please (especially Chan's SP)!!!

Custom Title
    bibi24, I second the request for the EuroSport version (especially Patrick Chan's SP & LP). Can you upload them in HD (1080p)? Thanks.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Agreed. But ks777 is definitely right that Takahashi would make a wonderful SOI cast member.

Custom Title
    If Eurosport means the British commentators(?), yes I would love to listen to their commentating for Chan's performance. I too always enjoy listening to those guys (and the British usually do an excellent job on commentary in any sport, I find). I specifically tried to find theirs yeasterday on youtube, after listening to the Italian and Russian versions (which were fun to "listen" to, despite my having just a pure beginner's grasp of each of those languages). At the ascension of a champion of Chan's quality, you almost want to hear how each commentator in every language reacts!!
    Last edited by amateur; 04-29-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast