Men's LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

emma

Record Breaker
Yeah Ross!!! That was great. I really, really love how he opens with that footwork - totally cool!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Ross Miner

What a great debut for Ross Miner! He completed all of his jumping passes without any glaring mistakes, and if he's able to get faster spins and better transitions, his consistency will be rewarded within the next few years.

FS: 147.53 (2nd)

alexeifan

On the Ice
I think Ross has a lot of potential, he just needs to loosen up, his arms seem so stiff, part of that could be fixed if he didn't wear those puffy shirts like Adam Rippon does.

Krislite

Medalist
I hate all these cackles and screams in the program music. Why do so many skaters have them?:mad:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ross' LP score is 18 points hire than his previous personal best. :) And his overall score of 217.93 is a new overall PB :)

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Samuel Contesti

Opening with a little Ghost Dances (Stephanie Rosenthal, anyone?).

A simple 2A and a 3F to open. A very good 3Lz, opening well before he lands. A good 3A+2T+2T, 3F, and 2A+2T right at the halfway mark. His footwork could use more speed and deeper edges, but at least it has a style. A 3S+2T to finish. (Hopefully, that isn't his fourth combo, I don't think it is.)

FS: 131.81 (6th)

Last edited: