Pairs Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Yes :) They really came through in the moment; they "did themselves proud". Tong seems to have filled out; he looks more mature, physically stronger.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Great performance by P/T. They really have improved as the season has gone on. Should be enough for first.

Very big score. Should they be that far ahead? I would give them the lead but not by nearly 4 marks.

Last edited:

gold12345

Medalist
Pang and Tong were EXCELLENT. That must be the best SP they've skated all season! Also nice to see the Italians skate well after struggling a bit this year.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Wow, yeah, they really exceeded expectations. It looks like they will stay on the podium after all and one of the Russian teams will be off.

Ideally, S/S would be off the podium this year though. Their skating does not feel inspired this season.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
P/T score is beatable....but its a great setup for LP at least. If the S/S go clean, they will prob outscore by 2-3 points thou.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Savchenko/Szolkowy (GER)

3FTh - huge as usual
3FTw
3T - good
Li
BiDs
SlSt
CCoSp - ok, but not 100% in unison

Nice, will it be enough for the lead?

lisou

On the Ice
Good skate from S/S, I think this is the first time I've really appreciated the musicality of this program. They seemed to be struggling during the step sequence though, quite slow. I think I'd still have them behind P/T but that's maybe just me.