Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Pairs - Long Program

Custom Title
    Very impressed with Meagan and Eric, they simply nailed those 3f/2t/2t combos and exoect that double of the 3t by Meagan, was clean. After what happened yesterday, this is an excellent result.

Custom Title
    I hope things go better for Yuko and Sasha today.

Custom Title
    Why are the Canadian teams not well matched in the last few years. It really affects the look of the team As well, why has no one bothered to fix Megan Duhamels wrap?
    The Japanese team are very well matched.

Custom Title
    US hopes for a 3rd spot are gone but if Y/C drop then Canada could get their 3rd entry for next year..

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    US hopes for a 3rd spot are gone but if Y/C drop then Canada could get their 3rd entry for next year..
    Correct.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jan View Post
    Why are the Canadian teams not well matched in the last few years. It really affects the look of the team As well, why has no one bothered to fix Megan Duhamels wrap?
    The Japanese team are very well matched.
    I'm not sure, though I think that Mt/M are well matched. As are Lawrence/Sweigers.

K/S have the best program of the season. I just wanted one perfect skate. The wasn't it.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodhiyel View Post
    I hope things go better for Yuko and Sasha today.
    Overall better, but not clean. Two mistakes on both throws, one fall and one overrotation.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe .... theresa's Avatar
    Very sad to see Yuko fall, but an overall beautifully choreographed and packaged program. I would not mind to see them bring back this LP for next season and execute this program to its fullest potential. Without a doubt, this is their best LP so far

Custom Title
    Sad that K/S fall.

THeir program is truly beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by theresa View Post
    Very sad to see Yuko fall, but an overall beautifully choreographed and packaged program. I would not mind to see them bring back this LP for next season and execute this program to its fullest potential. Without a doubt, this is their best LP so far
    Totally agree.

Custom Title
    This is one of my favorite pieces of music. I do wish that Yuko were able to get lower down in the death spiral, though. Too bad about her fall on the throw jump, but I think this performance was definitely better than yesterday's. They ought to get some good points for difficulty, although one very difficult lift was awkward-looking by its very nature.

Custom Title
    Y/C hit that program. One touchdown, but that's it. They should move into second (and no three spots for Canada, which is disappointing)

Beautiful skate from Caitlin and John.

I really like the americans program

Custom Title
    The russian audience are very quiet in their applause except for their own. Very strange indeed.

Whippet Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Y/C hit that program. One touchdown, but that's it. They should move into second (and no three spots for Canada, which is disappointing)
    Yay for Caitlin and John!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast