Warm-Up Group 4
13 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY GER 2 72.98
14 Qing PANG / Jian TONG CHN 1 74.00
15 Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV RUS 4 64.64
16 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV RUS 3 70.35

The long program is going to be so exciting! Can't wait! :biggrin:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I think any of the top 3 could win. I honestly think V&T are the most likely to do a clean long program and this gives them a real shot.

Ravensque

On the Ice
I think any of the top 3 could win. I honestly think V&T are the most likely to do a clean long program and this gives them a real shot.

I agree with you there. They have everything to gain and nothing to lose.........like the others who are trying to regain or keep their titles............I like the Germans but I'm also rooting for V&T.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I hope the podium stay the same way as the current ranking:) Wouldn't mind SB switch, but I hope P/T get the Gold. But above all, keep the podium with these three.

smia

Rinkside
It would be interesting to see a pair win gold at their first Worlds but I'm not counting on it. I think V&T could fall apart in the long, Max doesn't seem to do well with pressure and they know there are huge expectations on them given K/S's disappointing short. I'm hoping they'll hold on for the bronze, that would be a great debut.

Juli®

Rinkside
:disapp::disapp: I do not watch because i will go to dental care. :disapp::disapp:

Anyone has the link to the upload files of the Worlds in MediaFire, MegaUpload? I'm sad but don't broadcast in Brazil and i want download them. ;)

Last edited:

L'amour

On the Ice
I'm totally rooting for V/T... the have such an amazing chemestry and they also look so happy to be skating together :) but good luck to all the teams, this is going to be a great event.

I know its late but here is a great link to watch the championship :) http://iontv.ru/rossiya-2/

**Carol**

Rinkside
This link works really well, thx so much L'amour....I'm allways lots when it comes to this stuff haha.

I'm also rooting for V/T, but P/T are also great and they have a nice advantage. Even if V/T end up with bronze, it will be a great result for them, juts the first season together.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I like this Czech team, but I get the feeling that they won't improve much technically. A triple twist seems impossible.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The second Chinese team had some bobbles. The third lift was off balance but he managed to hold on (my heart raced a little, though).

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Berton/Hotarek - lovely moments. Silly ending (she glances down, sees Romeo dead, stabs herself and collapses on him, all in the space of like three seconds).

aniela

On the Ice
nice 3T-2T-2T by Italians. I really like that they're trying throw 3L late in program.

herios

Medalist
Berton/Hotarek - lovely moments. Silly ending (she glances down, sees Romeo dead, stabs herself and collapses on him, all in the space of like three seconds).

I like them too, good pair skating skills, so do the H/W german pair. Promising.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Interesting to get two Pasquale programs back to back. I'd defnitely place the Italians over the Germans, the latter had more mistakes, and the choreography was about the same (I prefer the P/E, SS and I of the Italians as well).

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I'm going to assume that Duhamel/Radford are still in, since their names are still on the ISU list. There was some doubt yesterday.