Pairs - Long Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Pairs - Long Program

BlackAxel

Final Flight
I am not a fan of S/S's LP at all. Such a drastic change from their Out of Africa LP last season, which I personally consider a masterpiece. Nevertheless, they got the job done. Technically speaking S/S are the best so far with almost no errors, however for artistry and presentation, I give it to K/S.

hybfc

Rinkside
clean program from s/s, finally...
when was the last time that they delivered a clean lp?

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Tastes differ in figure skating, especially in pairs. Years ago, I used to see S&S's coach, Ingo Steuer, skating with Mandy Wotzel. I never really cared for watching them, although they had clockwork precision. S&S have great technical precision, also, and I respect them for that. However, this "Pink Panther" programme is just too cutesy for me. It's a matter of differing aesthetics. Ouch. just saw Tong make a mistake. I guess it's a sure thing that S&S will win.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
P/T lost the Gold medal, but overall they gave a good effort. Beautiful program but in my honestopinion, Liebestraum belongs to the likes of Mishkutenok/Dmitriev.

herios

Medalist
Tastes differ in figure skating, especially in pairs. Years ago, I used to see S&S's coach, Ingo Steuer, skating with Mandy Wotzel. I never really cared for watching them, although they had clockwork precision. S&S have great technical precision, also, and I respect them for that. However, this "Pink Panther" programme is just too cutesy for me. It's a matter of differing aesthetics. Ouch. just saw Tong make a mistake. I guess it's a sure thing that S&S will win.

I didn't say that I am a fan of the Pink Panther program. I reacted to the criticism of their costume, which I find very appropiate for the program. The strong colours are cartoonish, but very suiting imo.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
It will interesting to see how V/T perform. With a clean performance, they are guaranteed at least a silver medal.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Shame. This year, I preferred Pang and Tong's program to the Germans. Oh well.

Well those two mistake pretty much cost them 6-7 points!! But I think even if they are super clean, P/T will be still behind S/S because they do a eassier side by side jumps and throw...