Pairs - Long Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pairs - Long Program

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Nice job! Too ban Meagan doubled the triple toe. Can't believe this is only their first year together. They look like they've been together forever.

herios

Medalist
Very impressed with Meagan and Eric, they simply nailed those 3f/2t/2t combos and exoect that double of the 3t by Meagan, was clean. After what happened yesterday, this is an excellent result.

jan

On the Ice
Why are the Canadian teams not well matched in the last few years. It really affects the look of the team As well, why has no one bothered to fix Megan Duhamels wrap?
The Japanese team are very well matched.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
US hopes for a 3rd spot are gone but if Y/C drop then Canada could get their 3rd entry for next year..

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Why are the Canadian teams not well matched in the last few years. It really affects the look of the team As well, why has no one bothered to fix Megan Duhamels wrap?
The Japanese team are very well matched.

I'm not sure, though I think that Mt/M are well matched. As are Lawrence/Sweigers.

K/S have the best program of the season. I just wanted one perfect skate. The wasn't it.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Very sad to see Yuko fall, but an overall beautifully choreographed and packaged program. I would not mind to see them bring back this LP for next season and execute this program to its fullest potential. Without a doubt, this is their best LP so far :)

treeloving

Medalist
Sad that K/S fall.

THeir program is truly beautiful!

Very sad to see Yuko fall, but an overall beautifully choreographed and packaged program. I would not mind to see them bring back this LP for next season and execute this program to its fullest potential. Without a doubt, this is their best LP so far :)

Totally agree.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
This is one of my favorite pieces of music. I do wish that Yuko were able to get lower down in the death spiral, though. Too bad about her fall on the throw jump, but I think this performance was definitely better than yesterday's. They ought to get some good points for difficulty, although one very difficult lift was awkward-looking by its very nature.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Y/C hit that program. One touchdown, but that's it. They should move into second (and no three spots for Canada, which is disappointing)

jan

On the Ice
The russian audience are very quiet in their applause except for their own. Very strange indeed.