Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 694

Thread: Ladies - Short Program

  1. #121
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by aniela View Post
    yes, she mentioned Bonaly. she said that she met Candeloro and asked him about Surya. of course she mentioned that because Mae remainded her Surya at first.
    Thanks for your translation and interesting observations

  2. #122
    Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by auser View Post
    Thanks for your translation and interesting observations
    Yeah. I wish I knew Russian. Would love to know what Irina is saying especially.

  3. #123
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    Yeah. I wish I knew Russian. Would love to know what Irina is saying especially.
    Yes, that would be very nice if someone knowing russian could post some interesting comments of Irina's. Really nice to hear voice, it's very pleasant.

  4. #124
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    Yeah. I wish I knew Russian. Would love to know what Irina is saying especially.
    she's doing very good and interesting comments. and she's so kind for all skaters, always said something nice about them. such a sweet, lovely person!

  5. #125
    Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by aniela View Post
    she's doing very good and interesting comments. and she's so kind for all skaters, always said something nice about them. such a sweet, lovely person!
    Yeah, she seems so sweet and down to earth.

  6. #126
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by aniela View Post
    she's doing very good and interesting comments. and she's so kind for all skaters, always said something nice about them. such a sweet, lovely person!
    You guys mentioned Candeloro.... Philippe Candeloro of France? What has he been up to?

  7. #127
    Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    559
    I love how the cameras just focus on random audience members. hehe.

  8. #128
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post
    Yes, that would be very nice if someone knowing russian could post some interesting comments of Irina's. Really nice to hear voice, it's very pleasant.
    Is Irina commentating on a Russian broadcast that is streamed? I have been watching Universal sports feed in USA, but it would be interesting to hear Irina even if I
    don't know Russian language

  9. #129
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by auser View Post
    Is Irina commentating on a Russian broadcast that is streamed? I have been watching Universal sports feed in USA, but it would be interesting to hear Irina even if I
    don't know Russian language
    Yes! Irina sounds so sweet!!

  10. #130
    Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    559
    what does Sonia Lafuente have on the top back part of her leg? A birthmark??
    44.59
    missed ranking

  11. #131
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    what does Sonia Lafuente have on the top back part of her leg? A birthmark??
    44.59
    missed ranking
    No, that's the design of her costume weird, I know

  12. #132
    Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by auser View Post
    Is Irina commentating on a Russian broadcast that is streamed? I have been watching Universal sports feed in USA, but it would be interesting to hear Irina even if I
    don't know Russian language
    http://www.tvfy.ru/blog/kanal_rossij...2010-02-18-119

  13. #133
    Custom Title ordinary person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    268
    A lot of falling here

  14. #134
    Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    No, that's the design of her costume weird, I know
    hehehe. Seriously?
    That is weird.

  15. #135
    - * - blue_idealist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,771
    I thought Lafuente had a tattoo on her leg at first, and was like ewww.

    Sorry, I didn't enjoy Viktoria Pavuk in the least.

Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •