Ladies - Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

auser

Record Breaker
yes, she mentioned Bonaly. she said that she met Candeloro and asked him about Surya. of course she mentioned that because Mae remainded her Surya at first.

Thanks for your translation and interesting observations

bibi24

Final Flight
she's doing very good and interesting comments. and she's so kind for all skaters, always said something nice about them. such a sweet, lovely person!

You guys mentioned Candeloro.... Philippe Candeloro of France? What has he been up to?

auser

Record Breaker
Yes, that would be very nice if someone knowing russian could post some interesting comments of Irina's. Really nice to hear voice, it's very pleasant.

Is Irina commentating on a Russian broadcast that is streamed? I have been watching Universal sports feed in USA, but it would be interesting to hear Irina even if I
don't know Russian language

bibi24

Final Flight
Is Irina commentating on a Russian broadcast that is streamed? I have been watching Universal sports feed in USA, but it would be interesting to hear Irina even if I
don't know Russian language

Yes! Irina sounds so sweet!!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I thought Lafuente had a tattoo on her leg at first, and was like ewww.

Sorry, I didn't enjoy Viktoria Pavuk in the least.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Viktoria PAVUK HUN
14th place

awww, Irina is like...uyy uyy uyyy... when the score came up. hehe.

It looks like holes/rips on her tights.
Is that part of her costume, too?

aniela

On the Ice
Vannut was good. Irina was impressed. she said this is how you should debut at worlds and she thinks that she has the future.

other her comments:
Irina was talking about Butyrskaya and Volchkova. She said that they weren’t friends when they were competing but their relationships was good. Her best friend was Tatiana Totmianina.
Lafuente music remainds her Oksana Baiul ;)
She’s wondering if Miki Ando will try 3-3.