Ladies - Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Elene's combination was a bit two-footed and the solo jump was badly two-footed. Just an okay 2Axel. I wish she'd go back to doing 3Toe-3Toe combo and then 3Lutz as the solo jump. I'd put her in 8th so far with that performance (maybe even lower, I didn't watch all of the earlier performances).

Last edited:
I didn't notice ElGed's jump problems. She did better than I've seen her in a long time, she has that great speed and flow back. She looks like she belongs on the ice again. But man, she needs better programs and music.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO
9th place

Is it just me or does she look skinnier?
I guess she won't start training with Morozov until after worlds?

lotte86

Rinkside
lol, my commentator just said...that men on her left must be Robin Wagner (he still thinks thats her coach) lmao

L'amour

On the Ice
Elene'smusic is so boring, I liked on the musical but without the vovals its juts boring. She could think about a new hair color too :p

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Ksneia and Alena skated really good programs, best all season. To bad about Caro's fall otherwise she was stunning to watch. I agree with the scores for this last group. I won't comment on the other skaters as I did not catch their performances. Final group coming up.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ohhh Mao has a new dress! I like it -- at least the part I've seen so far!

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
well me and lulu sure are enjoying free coverage of the championships. I am also enjoying the commercials from Lative and where.
Also, if any of you enjoy pictures just hit print screen and past it in photo shop. Crop the picture and enlarge it to the size you like. It really give you quality pictures.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yuna's dress is pretty -- but not what I think of with Giselle...