Record Breaker
Did Rach just double her solo triple?

ETA: You all beat me to it. Bummer.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Rachael FLATT (USA)

Music: Finale from "East of Eden" by Lee Holdridge
SB: 62.23

3F+2T - ok, but has she abandoned the 3-3?
2Lz - this is going to cost
FCSp
LSp
2A
SlSt - lots of energi, but frantic - audience is quiet
CCoSp

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Great performance from Rachael. I just love her SP to death. I don't care about the arm flapping and the frantic step sequence. To me they scream unbridled passion.

Shame about the 2Lz, she left around 4 points off the table with that. Nevermind, still a great performance. Should score around 58-59.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I wouldn't have given Kiira a 55, but I guess she does have very good presentation.

Rachael just took herself out of contention with that doubled lutz. sigh.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Aw, I'm sad Rachael doubled the Lutz. And I don't think she seemed as "free" with the program today as she was at Nationals. It started to come alive near the end, though.

Oreo

On the Ice
I dunno with that bright yellow dress and all that arm flapping and head tossing reminds me of a canary trying to break free from its cage.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Rachael FLATT (USA)

Music: Finale from "East of Eden" by Lee Holdridge
SB: 62.23

3F+2T - ok, but has she abandoned the 3-3?
2Lz - this is going to cost
FCSp
LSp
2A
SlSt - lots of energi, but frantic - audience is quiet
CCoSp

It's very unlikely she'd ever get the 3-3 landed, not to mention ratified. It's a good decision to save it for the LP if she's doing it at all.

bibi24

Final Flight
Great performance from Rachael. I just love her SP to death. I don't care about the arm flapping and the frantic step sequence. To me they scream unbridled passion.

Shame about the 2Lz, she left around 4 points off the table with that. Nevermind, still a great performance. Should score around 58-59.

You are right on!!